Ceedee is better than Amari Cooper ever was

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I wasn't talking about your error. I was talking about the fact you are making ridiculous statistical combo's that he has to achieve, or he proves whatever point you made right. 100 yard+ a TD. You pulled that right out of your ***

Do you realize he is on pas for 112 catches and 1,500 yards this year?
Would be a feat to keep up what he did in Sunday (particularly when Dallas isn’t playing from ahead), as he hasn’t done as such this far into his career

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
If by "doing it for me" you mean blowing it up in your face, then you are right.

Be honest, this is just to get under Cowboys fans skin isnt it. Has to be
No, it’s not about his inability. It’s about his consistency. CeeDee Lamb would be a better performer if he had another better star receiver on the other side. That’s not the case with many receivers

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Would be a feat to keep up what he did in Sunday (particularly when Dallas isn’t playing from ahead), as he hasn’t done as such this far into his career
You should proof read your posts because that makes no sense. Now I know this is just a troll job. Come with a real line of reason or Im considering you dusted off here

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You should proof read your posts because that makes no sense. Now I know this is just a troll job. Come with a real line of reason or Im considering you dusted off here
You can choose not to try and understand it, as the troll comments are intentionally dismissive.

coult44

Reaction score
Plain and simple

• Plays all over the formations
  • Shows up in big games
  • Shows up on the road
  • Reliable injury-wise (knock on wood)
In this terrible offense, he is on pace for:

111 catches
1537 yards
7 TDs

He is a number 1 receiver and if you think otherwise, youre insane
Yes Lamb is #1. Sherm just trying to be the Fox Version of SAS.

But you’re wrong about the second part of your post. This offense isn’t horrible. It’s actually far from it. You don’t have a top 8 scoring team, and be “horrible”

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You can choose not to try and understand it, as the troll comments are intentionally dismissive.
There is no coherent argument to understand.

You are basically saying a guy on pace for 112 catches and 1500 yards isnt a true #1. I bet if you went to an Eagles, Commanders or Giants board and said Lamb wasnt a true #1, you would probably get laughed at

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
There is no coherent argument to understand.

You are basically saying a guy on pace for 112 catches and 1500 yards isnt a true #1. I bet if you went to an Eagles, Commanders or Giants board and said Lamb wasnt a true #1, you would probably get laughed at
Probably not

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Plain and simple

• Plays all over the formations
  • Shows up in big games
  • Shows up on the road
  • Reliable injury-wise (knock on wood)
In this terrible offense, he is on pace for:

111 catches
1537 yards
7 TDs

He is a number 1 receiver and if you think otherwise, youre insane
Would still be nice to have both?

Reaction score
Love this guy. Big contract round the corner and he’s playing hard as anyone in the league making catches when he knows he’s getting hit hard.
He’s not a big time Charlie he lets his game do the talking.
Anybody who thinks this guy isn’t in the top tier needs to find a new sport to follow

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Considering you only responded to the last part of the post, and not the substance, Im going to go ahead and consider you finished off
That post had substance? Oh you mean crediting CD with the season he hasn’t yet accomplished?

That’s what “finished me off”? between that and the troll accusations, I’m here for civil discourse about football and you’re here to win an internet fight. I’m finished off

Last edited:

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Ceedee is better than Amari Cooper ever was

hqdefault.jpg

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Bc paying two receivers $20m + is insane
It’s more realistic now that the cap has gone up so much since you gave Amari his deal, and now that the best WRs are/will be getting north of 30m$. Two WRs in the 20’s isn’t entire unrealistic, there are already teams giving out that cap% to multiple guys.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s more realistic now that the cap has gone up so much since you gave Amari his deal, and now that the best WRs are/will be getting north of 30m$. Two WRs in the 20’s isn’t entire unrealistic, there are already teams giving out that cap% to multiple guys.
If guys are getting 30 then Lamb is getting that too. He’s not getting nothing in the 20s.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
If guys are getting 30 then Lamb is getting that too. He’s not getting nothing in the 20s.
Yeah that’s probably true. I would try and do it the moment FA starts like we did with Hurts, because if you wait to see what Jefferson and Chase get then it’ll only cost Dallas