CeeDee not spotted in Dallas for minicamp

Chasing6

Reaction score
Zero leadership in Dallas. When your best players are the biggest mental midgets on the team you are in serious trouble. It’s like these guys aren’t aware that the rest of league laughs at Dallas. Whatever.
You are looking at it wrong. We have a dumb Owner who thinks he is a great GM. Who has admitted he would have fired himself, with his performance, but is still somehow the GM.

Motorola

Reaction score
Likely catching passes from CJ Stroud.
Nah, 'mhb'.(not totally ignoring your sarcasm though).

NFL 2023 ROY done parted ways with his off-season buddy at this point In time.
Stroud now working hard with his team to prove the Texans's past season ain't no fluke...want to prove they are a legit contender for the AFC Title.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
It takes two to tango. What if Lamb's camp was dug in on not going before Jefferson because they didn't want to allow Jefferson the chance to eclipse their deal the next day?
If that’s the case then fine, I’d love to see a report that says the cowboys offered to make him the highest paid receiver in the nfl ahead of Jefferson, even temporarily and he said no. I have yet to see that story. Not once. I do know, historically, the cowboys are usually never proactive with huge high profile contracts and typically wait and end up paying more.

Chasing6

Reaction score
It takes two to tango. What if Lamb's camp was dug in on not going before Jefferson because they didn't want to allow Jefferson the chance to eclipse their deal the next day?
Yes. He is dog in and and now sitting out, because he wants to be fined.

Chasing6

Reaction score
CD has no reason to show up, he is about to get paid.
CD has a hall pass right from the front office.
I am sure that is how they will try and spin it. Let's see how long this drags out first.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I am sure that is how they will try and spin it. Let's see how long this drags out first.
They are about to spend franchise cash on CD and he deserves it, I would have a difficult time deciding between Jefferson and Lamb, so pay the man, he is our playmaker.
There is absolutely no way that Dallas wants to risk everything or anything at this point in time with CD, they have the numbers lined up and CD is healthy and a prime example of the type of talent that deserves the big pay day.

amame25

Reaction score
It would make zero sense for Lamb to be at OTAs or a mini-camp at this stage. If he sustained a freak injury running a meaningless pass route it could literally cost him millions.
The reason is he's under a contract that he agreed to. These primadonna idiots are turning the league into the NBA. Next comes the flopping.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
cd could show up be there, but not do anything, so he wouldnt get hurt.
not showing up is part statement, part laziness, part arrogance.

Chasing6

Reaction score
cd could show up be there, but not do anything, so he wouldnt get hurt.
not showing up is part statement, part laziness, part arrogance.
It means they are not close or have not even started talking.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
If that’s the case then fine, I’d love to see a report that says the cowboys offered to make him the highest paid receiver in the nfl ahead of Jefferson, even temporarily and he said no. I have yet to see that story. Not once. I do know, historically, the cowboys are usually never proactive with huge high profile contracts and typically wait and end up paying more.
Yes. He is dog in and and now sitting out, because he wants to be fined.
All fines are forgiven the minute a guy signs... He and Jefferson have different agents but the agents work for the same company. I guarantee you the agents have an agreement to allow the Jefferson deal to reign as "the highest in NFL history" for at least a couple of weeks before Lamb signs on the dotted line. This becomes months of free advertising for the agency. Not to mention the Cowboys.

Chasing6

Reaction score
All fines are forgiven the minute a guy signs... He and Jefferson have different agents but the agents work for the same company. I guarantee you the agents have an agreement to allow the Jefferson deal to reign as "the highest in NFL history" for at least a couple of weeks before Lamb signs on the dotted line. This becomes months of free advertising for the agency. Not to mention the Cowboys.
Free stupidity for the Cowboys.