Changed my mind about Lamb

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I don't care how good he is. Turning down 33 million a year? Screw him.

And screw this tradition of every so-called elite player driving up salary cap costs. In the end it all translates to the fans having to pay more at games and merchandise.

These modern athletes need to get over themselves. Yes injury factors aside, they aren't that special. You don't see military vets demanding millions for their injury risk.
Yea, I’m fine with trading some of the greed off the team. We aren’t winning playoff games with them… we need a winning culture not a greed culture. Get picks for Archie Manning.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Oy vey.

We have no idea what the offer is but people are claiming if 33MM is on the table, then Lamb is being a punk for not taking it.

But that 33MM number is meaningless without critical details like signing bonus, years, guaranteed at signing, total potential guarantees, etc.

Why is this so hard for you to grasp?
It is not hard to grasp. Why is hard to grasp that 75% will be guaranteed?

Sydla

Reaction score
It is not hard to grasp. Why is hard to grasp that 75% will be guaranteed?
And you know for sure that is what is on the table for Lamb right now?

Or maybe, just maybe, one of the hold ups is the Cowboys are only offering 60% guaranteed and eventually will cave and settle at something higher?

Or maybe the signing bonus is low? Or maybe the years are too many?

Again, there are so many details missing that saying Lamb is a bum for not taking a contract with AAV at 33MM is just fans thing for the sake of whining.

kskboys

Reaction score

And screw this tradition of every so-called elite player driving up salary cap costs. In the end it all translates to the fans having to pay more at games and merchandise.

These modern athletes need to get over themselves. Yes injury factors aside, they aren't that special. You don't see military vets demanding millions for their injury risk.LetdLet the gree
Let the greedy bastidge sit and and earn nothingl

Chasing6

Reaction score
And you know for sure that is what is on the table for Lamb right now?

Or maybe, just maybe, one of the hold ups is the Cowboys are only offering 60% guaranteed and eventually will cave and settle at something higher?

Or maybe the signing bonus is low? Or maybe the years are too many?

Again, there are so many details missing that saying Lamb is a bum for not taking a contract with AAV at 33MM is just fans thing for the sake of whining.
You are basically doing the same thing. Saying is not a bum when you don't know either.

Fans can have whatever opinion they want.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score

These modern athletes need to get over themselves. Yes injury factors aside, they aren't that special. You don't see military vets demanding millions for their injury risk.
Imagine believing the propaganda this team puts out there

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The market and what he lines up with and where players who are equal to him and beneath him are paid. Hate the market not me! Lol... please stop acting like yall don't know what the market it is. It's the same reason WBs who have done less than Dak like Daniel Jones is makes almost 50mil
the market doesnt mean everytime a WR signs they get to go above the previous record setting deal. Lambs market is not MORE than Jeffersons/ it is close and below.... which is exacty what he apparently has been offered.

Chasing6

Reaction score
The market and what he lines up with and where players who are equal to him and beneath him are paid. Hate the market not me! Lol... please stop acting like yall don't know what the market it is. It's the same reason WBs who have done less than Dak like Daniel Jones is makes almost 50mil
The market is what 2 people mutually agree it to be.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
lamb is dumb, he should ask for 40 mil, jerry has to pay him, so why piddle around?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Yea, I’m fine with trading some of the greed off the team. We aren’t winning playoff games with them… we need a winning culture not a greed culture. Get picks for Archie Manning.
Not going to have a winning culture until Jerry's gone.

ArtClink

Reaction score

You seem to side with the billionaire owners instead of the players who get permanently injured on the field.

Players avg about 5-7 yrs in the NFL and theres only so many big paydays they can get. I’ll side w the players 90% of the time.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Lamb was one of the bigger disappointments from the playoff loss to the Packers. If the Cowboys were to decide not to re-sign him, I wouldn't blink an eye over it.
The packers game was just crazy. They had a game plan and executed it flawlessly. Offense, D and everywhere else.

We just got outplayed, outcoached, etc. I'm not bustin on you Train, but they had Lamb covered up or Dak wasn't getting him the ball.

He is worth what he is asking for because that is what the market says he's worth. I for one hope we get him signed. I believe we will.

TheCritic

Reaction score
You seem to side with the billionaire owners instead of the players who get permanently injured on the field.

Players avg about 5-7 yrs in the NFL and theres only so many big paydays they can get. I’ll side w the players 90% of the time.
I side with NFL fans and especially military vets who undoubtedly roll their eyes at NFL players who whine about not getting paid enough for the "risk" they take with their lives.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The packers game was just crazy. They had a game plan and executed it flawlessly. Offense, D and everywhere else.

We just got outplayed, outcoached, etc. I'm not bustin on you Train, but they had Lamb covered up or Dak wasn't getting him the ball.

He is worth what he is asking for because that is what the market says he's worth. I for one hope we get him signed. I believe we will.
The Cowboys didn't take the Packers seriously. Lamb is one of the leaders on that team. His pouty, hissy fit behavior during that game was not that of a dude I would want to go to battle with. He can be a great player at times, but when the going gets tough........