erod

Reaction score
Here's my take:

Did Hardy do it? Yep.

Did she bait him that night? Yep.

Did he pay her off? Yep.

Did she orchestrate this? Yep.

Is she a gold-digging coke *****? Yep.

Is this selective outrage on the part of the media and anti-Cowboys fans? Yep.

Would this be far less of a story if he was a Charger? Yep.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I love Barkley. I wish he would do his homework on this but very few people have, once the narrative is in place is never really goes away.

Yeah, I just read the transcript of her testimony, and her statement to police. No wonder they didn't go forward with the trial.

Last edited:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Here's my take:

Did Hardy do it? Yep.

Did he pay her off? Yep.

Would this be a non story if his name was Chris Berman? YEP.

There. FIFY :thumbup:

Kaiser

Reaction score
Yeah, I just read the transcript of her testimony, and her statement to police. No wonder the didn't go forward with the trial.

Please tell a friend. And if possible, please tell the 4000 sports reporters that have already written about this without reading more than a two paragraph summary.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
That's true. But I'd bet my last dollar she got hers. It wasn't her first celebrity relationship gone bad.
Just stop. You're making yourself look like an idiot. I can only hope one day you get the piss beat out of you by someone 10 times your size that threatens your life. This happens every day. You know why they drop out of sight? Because they're scared it's going to happen again

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Just stop. You're making yourself look like an idiot. I can only hope one day you get the piss beat out of you by someone 10 times your size that threatens your life. This happens every day. You know why they drop out of sight? Because they're scared it's going to happen again

Research her. See who the idiot is.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score

I thought about this a bit. Hardy called the friggin police. On the call you can clearly hear him saying I want her out of my house, she won't leave.
She sound scared to you? Then in the parking lot when she could have left she still didn't. Guess she was fearing for her life.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hardy IS a Kraken! :omg:

jwitten82

Reaction score
or is she a very light sista ;)

hardy-nicole-holder-charlotte-nc.jpg

That's her? Looks fine, ****....Id hit that....:p

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Here's my take:

Did Hardy do it? Yep.

Did he pay her off? Yep.

Uh oh, now some one is going to hope you get beat up!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm sure hers was.
You know, the Hulk is weighs more than ten times that of the average human.

The Hulk is hilarious. There was this scene in The Avengers when he was standing side-by-side with Thor. One punch and Thor was out of the camera shot, lol.

Holder's pretty tough to survive an encounter with someone ten times her size. (Edit) She does kinda favor Jennifer Walters. Maybe she turns green?

nah.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
You know, the Hulk is weighs more than ten times that of the average human.

The Hulk is hilarious. There was this scene in The Avengers when he was standing side-by-side with Thor. One punch and Thor was out of the camera shot, lol.

Holder's pretty tough to survive an encounter with someone ten times her size.

At least ten times her size. But she has the heart of a lion, I'll give her that much.