Chemistry Issue With Gallup

Kaiser

Reaction score
Gallup literally stopped mid route. But hey “the narrative”.

That was Troy Aikman's first comment about that play. But hey, what does a HOF QB know about throws like that?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I'm useless at being a hater. But you meet the site quota for it, Glendale Junior College. Go back to whining about officiating comments that no one actually made.

Wow, what a play on words!

Wait?

You want me to go back to whining about officiating? Lool, that’s your pathetic schtick. Your limited capacity can’t allow you to process reality so you make up fantasy conspiracy theories to sooth yourself

A message board mod; you peaked in life.

Kaiser

Reaction score
A message board mod; you peaked in life.

LOL... You have no idea what I do in real life. And if going to Cal Poly is something that makes you so proud its your screen name, I can guarantee you my life has peaked higher than yours.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
LOL... You have no idea what I do in real life. And if going to Cal Poly is something that makes you so proud its your screen name, I can guarantee you my life has peaked higher than yours.

You’re a message board mod. Are you not? Do you wanna lie about this too?

You’ve hit your pinnacle small fry.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Exactly - this is what I wrote in another thread on the same subject...

Oh please stop - Gallop lets up a bit on the last one and now its a "thing"

This is like 4-5 weeks in a row that Gallop absolutely burned his man and Dak overthrew him, there was absolutely no let up on the routes .

Geez he had his man beat by like 7 yards against NO and Dak overthrew him by a mile.
So two feet is a mile in your world.

Kaiser

Reaction score
You’re a message board mod. Are you not? Do you wanna lie about this too?

I love how the biggest idiots yell the loudest. I'm not a mod and never said I was. The banner on my account says "Zone Supporter" and not mod, you imbicile.

So for the record, your point is that every CBZ mod has to be a loser in real life, right?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
It's not chemistry its dak flat out missing on the throws.
What's your answer for Brees.....?

For Goff?

For Wontz?

For Tampa's QB?

AND ELI finally having a great day.

Please quote Daks numbers.....and Ezee's.......

Divisional game dude.....get used to it.

slomoxn

Reaction score
Its easy to say Dak can't throw the deep ball but there's a reason why he can connect with a veteran like Cooper and he's not with Gallup. I'm optimistic about Gallup. He and Dak BOTH need to get on the same page with each other. That 2nd over throw was on Gallup. I can't say if the 1st was or not......I've heard people say he let up on that route too but I couldn't tell from television. I'm not concerned with it. Its going to come.
On the second throw he did slow down but unless he was going to catch the ball 2 yards out of bounds it didn’t make a difference. The pass hit the white of the sidelines.

Dre11

Reaction score
Aikman commented on the overthrow to Gallup that he slowed up when Dak was releasing the ball. He will learn that in time and his timing with Dak will be there next year.

Also its different with Amari because he is a freak of nature that can outrun overthrown balls.

This, Gallup seems to always throw a little hesitation in his deep routes, I would like to see Gallup stem the db inside and release right up field with no hesitation

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I love how the biggest idiots yell the loudest. I'm not a mod and never said I was. The banner on my account says "Zone Supporter" and not mod, you imbicile.

So for the record, your point is that every CBZ mod has to be a loser in real life, right?

Ooh, well my mistake. It seems I gave you too much credit.

So really you’ve got nothing going on but your conspiracies to sooth you (and another crack at that GED?).

Go fetch me those stats now.....git

Dre11

Reaction score
Gallup is doing his job.

If Dak can’t hit a receiver that is 5 yards by the defender then that’s on him.

Blaming chemistry and all of this other stuff is really overthinking it.

He’s wide open. Throw him the ball. You’re a professional at throwing a ball so hit a guy that open with the football.

Do you understand wr play? If Gallup is hitching in his route it's going to be off, because Dak is throwing the ball when he's even with Db.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
On the second throw he did slow down but unless he was going to catch the ball 2 yards out of bounds it didn’t make a difference. The pass hit the white of the sidelines.
He threw 3 TDs tonight and he won the game. When it's all said and done, the only thing I remember are wins/losses. I don't care about the in between.