Chris Carter says Dallas should trade Romo for JJ Watt

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I don't know if Watt will ever be the same but I'd give it a shot, although I'd be skeptical if Houston was okay with it.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yea, it isn't an outlandish thought. Dallas needs a Pass rusher and Houston needs a QB. If both stay healthy, it makes each team instant SB favorites. Houston proved they can field a defense without him.

Both have a bad back, both have expensive contracts but both could be the missing piece. I get it though, sounds foolish at first but it would make sense. If Watt does come back healthy, his snaps will be decreased.....that back issue isn't going anywhere.

irishline

Reaction score
Why would the Vikings trade a 1 for Bradford? Texans already showed they are capable of making bad decisions at qb.

To be fair, looking at their line and linebackers they have shown they are capable of making better decisions on their defense than we are.

That said I hear what you're saying and would take that trade in a heartbeat.

black label

Reaction score
Who's Watts?
4c3650b38bbcbd6eddb6cc84002cbb7e.jpg

Playmaker247

Reaction score
We are one pass rusher away from having a really good defense. Just like Jimmy traded for haley, he knew we needed a true pass rusher to take us to another level and we need to do the same. The time is now. Romo.should be traded for a proven defender instead of a draft pick.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Well, Doug Gottlieb said yesterday we should trade Dak Since you could get a kings ransom for him and his cheap salary.
Gotlieb is such a tool. He thinks Romo can play two more years and he has gotten over his back injuries. Gotlieb thought the Cowboys should have started Romo when he came back from injury.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Only way i could see that happening is if the texans are worried about watts back..potential injured player for another......even then its unlikely.

He have 2 years left on his contract and has been injury prone. Clowney will also be on his later year of his rookie contract coming into 2017.This would be a good time to get him off the books and get a quality qb.

lostar2009

Reaction score
I'd give Tony, a 1st and probably even a 3rd or 4th to get Watt. In half a heartbeat. What value are we going to find in the first round even remotely close to JJ Watt?

Don't know about any early pics but would send Room packing.