Coaching isn’t what’s going to put us over the hump

ESisback

Reaction score
okay but it's a real possibility that Zeke has seen his better days. Regardless at a minimum we need a new LG

Even without Zeke, behind a better line we can still run.

Hey BB, what do you think of Collins at LG and Farniok at C?

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
Even without Zeke, behind a better line we can still run.

Hey BB, what do you think of Collins at LG and Farniok at C?
I would get the 5 best o line on the field. If that means moving Collins to LG i would do it.But there was some kinda stink over that because Collins wanted tackle money but since he's been paid make the move. Don't know a lot about Farnoik.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Although they got to the SB with Goff they are better with Stafford. But you can't trade Dak , not this year anyways. So where do we start ? Would Jerry go after what's needed in the trenches ? Get some steak and forget about the sizzle. All these guys with huge cap hits , are we going to replace them ...how? We're not able to trade for one of the top QB's so I'd put all my FA resources into the D and for heaven sake get a LG and a RB that has some wiggle.
Maybe wait another year. Waited 27 years can wait another one .

ESisback

Reaction score
He can but which odds do you like better?m

I’m not sure this organization can build around a QB like Dak. They couldn’t around Romo.

No guarantees of anything. IMO, Dak has a better team around him than Romo did.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Right on cue...

Greg believing we need another Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers to get this team over the hump.

Dak has plenty of talent. He just needs better coaching, to keep improving, better playcalling and most definitely a much better Oline.
I’d you don’t think a Brady or Rodgers gets us closer then that’s suspect IMO. I don’t guess you think Mahomes or Allen would either?

Is Dak the only QB we can win with?

bewp7

Reaction score
no way lol

2 reason

1 it is way more easy to get good coaching then it is to have elite talent at every premium positon

2 it is impossible to out talent contending team by that much in the nfl to un do the difference in coaching cowboys have

it work in college though!!!

ESisback

Reaction score
I would get the 5 best o line on the field. If that means moving Collins to LG i would do it.But there was some kinda stink over that because Collins wanted tackle money but since he's been paid make the move. Don't know a lot about Farnoik.
Me neither, but they SAY he’s stronger than Badass and wouldn’t get pushed around. Man, I miss Fredbeard.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No guarantees of anything. IMO, Dak has a better team around him than Romo did.
Probably so. Although that 2014 team offensively was pretty solid . OL was young and prime . Dez at his prime and Murray a force . I’d say best Triplets that year since Triplets. And we never fielded them together again. Shame

But defensively not as good . Problem is we still ran up against a greater QB. That’s always going to be a problem . Nothing against Dak. Everyone doesn’t get an Elite HOF caliber QB.

Unfortunately it’s what I think would go along way in helping overcome our dysfunctional ownership and culture. It still might not be enough.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’d you don’t think a Brady or Rodgers gets us closer then that’s suspect IMO. I don’t guess you think Mahomes or Allen would either?

Is Dak the only QB we can win with?
How did Brady and Rodgers do when they didn't get perfect pass protection last weekend? Hmm?

How did Allen do last weekend as well?

Dak is plenty of good. You just don't like him. Another Dak hater. What's new around here? So many of you are absolutely clueless.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How did Brady and Rodgers do when they didn't get perfect pass protection last weekend? Hmm?

How did Allen do last weekend as well?

Dak is plenty of good. You just don't like him. Another Dak hater. What's new around here? So many of you are absolutely clueless.
Such a cop out. Dak is good. But maybe not good enough to overcome our dysfunctional ownership.

Maybe nobody is. But wouldn’t it be interesting to see.

But if you’re not interesting in entertaining the thought and Dak is only QB you want then that’s a tall take sign to me as well. Whatever. Probably not a topic you’d be interested in.