Twitter: Colin: Gap between Dak and Dalton is not massive

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If all hope is being entrusted with DNA Kid #1, good luck.
Not all but he plays his role in this Dak saga and what its outcome will be.
Dak is toast just my opinion and so far I'm batting 100% in my predictions. Let us see if you and the rest of the Dak supporters can serve up some Pappy Crow come the spring.

P.S.I would hold off warming up the oven just yet.....

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I saw this, and all I can say is Cowherd has gone from one of my favorite Talking Heads to one of my most despised Talking heads and a flat out mediot.

Idk what happened to him, but at some point over the last year, Cowherd decided to be like every other mediot and start trolling the Cowboys.

This latest bold and flat out asinine claim is the latest of his clear trolling and is so dumb it’s painful. I had to switch channels bc of how idiotic he was being.

Idc about stats- anyone who watches football can see that the gap between Dak and Dalton is worldly. It’s massive.

For Cowherd to say otherwise speaks to how far he has fallen as a Journalist/talk show host/whatever u wanna call him.

I’ll tell you what happened with Colin...nothing...he’s always been a horrible media guy. He’s Skip Jr but he tried to disguise his discussion as on the level. I’ve seen people knock him off his rants with facts and he will just shut them out.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
See, typical response from a young child. Want me to make you cry? I can you know. Watch.

Dak sucks golf balls through a garden hose!
I would respond with the ultimate response, but you are not worth getting banned for. Just know that everyone now knows that you not only not played football, you didn't play band neither, plus you're a lying loser!

Sucks to be you.

khiladi

Reaction score
Andy Dalton has a MUCH BETTER TD to INT ratio in the red-zone in less completions and better completion percentage, with worse blocking, than Dak. Andy has 10 TDs to 2 INTs, while Dak has 3 TDs and 1 INT.

Another correction. Andy Dalton has an 11 TD-2 INT ratio in the red zone. This is on 25 of 44 attempts.

Dak is 20 for 11, 3 TDs and 1 INT.

It’s not even close at how much a better decision maker and passer that Andy is when defenses are tightened up.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I would respond with the ultimate response, but you are not worth getting banned for. Just know that everyone now knows that you not only not played football, you didn't play band neither, plus you're a lying loser!

Sucks to be you.

Leave me alone! I just turned 14 and I'm stronger than you are, and my dad can beat up your dad! Bam!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yes, Jerry is Jerry but our hopes lay with Stephen and the fact that even though Jerry gave Dak the best players around him he produced very little.
The Spring will bring the Cowboy Revelation!
Ok Pappy, but you just better hope that apple rolls a long way from that tree.
I mean when that apple hits the ground it on a hill, and rolling and gaining a head of steam...
far from that tree.

khiladi

Reaction score
And just as a reminder once again:

https://www.actionnetwork.com/nfl/dak-prescott-clutch-4th-quarter-jerry-jones-cowboys-defense

Here’s how Prescott has done as a passer when down 4-8 points in the final four minutes of games compared to the NFL average since he entered the league in 2016:

• Passer rating: Prescott 70.6 vs. NFL avg 76.5
  • Yards per attempt: Prescott 5.9 vs. NFL avg 6.7
  • Touchdown rate: Prescott 2.8% vs. NFL avg 4.6%
  • Interception rate: Prescott 2.8% vs. NFL avg 3.7%
  • Sack rate: Prescott: 7.7% vs. NFL avg 5.3%
That is… not good.

Dude isn’t even league average. This idea that he almost brings the team back, is simply garbage stats. He doesn’t bring teams back, because he’s not good at it. He goes into a complete shell and plays it safe. His yards per attempt go down and the sack rate probably indicates he even holds the ball longer.

ShaneFalco

Reaction score

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
who is talking about replacing? All I’m saying is that if you are asking to be payed as an elite QB then show up as that elite Qb and carry your team. If not then what the hell are we talking about? Daks a middling talent and isn’t going to carry this team. That’s not the guy you pay too dollar for and if someone else wants to be dumb enough to do it then let them.

Does Zach Martin, carry the team?

khiladi

Reaction score
This was Dak’s last full game before he got hurt. Of this isn’t any indication that things were on the downward trend for him, with all the staring down his WRs and Browns defenders missing plenty of should be INTs and basically dump off passes schemes by Moore that got lots of RAC, than what is?

Even Blogging the Boys, which rides Dak hard, started pointing it out:

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...-at-football-dak-prescott-telegraphing-passes