Combine Chatter Thread

reddyuta

Reaction score
I'll never abandon being a fan of this team, but if we pass on Wentz, Goff and Lynch I'll lose all faith in this team ever getting it right.

a LOT of fans will feel this way after we have been criminally neglecting the most important position in the team for 20 years after Troy.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Jerry actually scares me ,NO ONE not even Romo thinks he can play for 4-5 years.If he truly believes that then this franchise will take a big fall from the top and will never recover as long as Jerry is alive.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
dont even bother with Prescott,imo any QB after the top 3 is a wasted pick because i dont see them amounting to anything but a backup QB at best.

But that is just how idiotic this franchise thinks.

Oh no sir, can't draft a QB at one, they will never see the field with Romo playing four years, but then turn around and burn a third round choice on a developmental QB who will never make it.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Jerry actually scares me ,NO ONE not even Romo thinks he can play for 4-5 years.If he truly believes that then this franchise will take a big fall from the top and will never recover as long as Jerry is alive.

If you believe some people, they actually have "group decisions". And that makes it even more frightening that special brand of truly idiotic groupthink is in play.

reddyuta

Reaction score
He's obviously smoke screening so no other teams jump us to get our QB. At least I hope to hell he is!

I really hope this is the case,i really hope Stephen and Mcclay and the scouts sway him because he has been the major factor for us sucking for 20 years.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Love it

1. Bosa
2.Doctson
3.Prescott
4. Ridgeway
4.Procise

4 future starters and a big boom or bust with Prescott can't ask for much more .

I can ask for a lot more with how early we pick in each round. I do like the Ridgeway pick though.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry is just baiting people. Hook line and sinker.

Like how he said that RB was not a priority in last year's draft after they brought in about every RB for a pre-draft visits. Then we manage to not take a RB in the whole draft.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Like how he said that RB was not a priority in last year's draft after they brought in about every RB for a pre-draft visits. Then we manage to not take a RB in the whole draft.

I think we would have taken one of the top 2 RBs or even the RB from Alabama if he fell to us.it just didnt happen.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I'm really going to enjoy the meltdown here if we don't take a QB at 4. :muttley: