Combine Chatter Thread

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
No reason to go hostile about it, not everyone cares that you think romo is still going to be the guy for 4-5 years. I for one thinks it is horse ****. Hell the last three years he has been hurt if I recall. How many years we going to do this? Again I'm not asking you, don't get mad. Lol
Bawahahahahahahahaha

I don't think you realize he was quoting Jerry not using his own words. Think he was mocking Jerry and his whole "not a damn debate" speech. He wasn't being hostile

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Bosa and Buckner are more locks than any QB in this Draft. That's real opportunity, on D.

Which just happen to win another Ring about a month ago.

giphy.gif

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm just not a fan. He just seems average at everything. Nothing stands out to me.
Not a fan of Dak Prescott? I remember they said the same things about a completely unathletic kid out of Michigan a few years ago. He is a cheater and world class skumbag now but he also has several Super Bowl rings.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Bosa and Buckner are more locks than any QB in this Draft. That's real opportunity, on D.

DEFENSE which just happen to win yet another Championship, for both Divisions.

All you need is a bus driver. Wentz and Lynch are apparently still on training wheels, Goff clearly has his class C.

Bosa is a pot smoking Chris Long and Buckner is the ultimate bust or boom prospect so it would be best to let him to go to a 3-4 scheme where he will at least have a chance of developing.

Goff gets some comparisons to the ultimate bus driver in Alex Smith. why not take the ultimate bus drive if all we need is a bus driver?

There is no cant miss defensive prospect in this years draft. Jaylon Smith had the best chance of being a long time all pro defensive cornerstone but poor kid may never play again with whats reported about his knee.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Well you're half right, Romo said he can play 7-8 more years, not 4-5. I guess Jerry is the pessimistic one.

Romo says a lot of stupid things which he cant back up,remember his see you in the Superbowl thing with Ton Brady.

KB1122

Reaction score
I guess we know where Cleveland is going with their pick, if we let them.

visionary

Reaction score
I have flashbacks to 2012 when I was preaching to the room that signing Carr to that God awful contract, packaging picks for Claiborne and going Walmart shopping for offensive linemen was one of the worst offseasons in Jerry's history.

Oh, no, no, no they said.

They didn't learn a thing from that. Not one thing.

Every summer when we start camp I used to wonder if the bulk of our fans were capable of more than just chanting Jerry's name. Now I realize they are not.

You have obviously forgotten all the 'coverage sacks' Carr and Mo provided us over the years

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I've never for a moment believed Jerry would take a QB at 4. I just believe it's without a doubt the right thing to do. I'm either taking a QB at 4 or I'm taking a QB at 1. Do we like both Goff and Wentz? Then I'm staying at 4. Do we only like one? Then I'm moving up to 1. I'm not about to play second fiddle to the Cleveland Browns at the most important position on the field. This is the Dallas Cowboys. That used to mean something.

After watching today....I'm thinking that might be the move.....Question is how much is it gonna cost us? Don't like the idea of giving up our 2017 #1....that class is gonna be absolutely loaded.

JPostSam

Reaction score
I have flashbacks to 2012 when I was preaching to the room that signing Carr to that God awful contract, packaging picks for Claiborne and going Walmart shopping for offensive linemen was one of the worst offseasons in Jerry's history.

Oh, no, no, no they said.

They didn't learn a thing from that. Not one thing.

Every summer when we start camp I used to wonder if the bulk of our fans were capable of more than just chanting Jerry's name. Now I realize they are not.

just don't act like you're the only one who felt that way.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's see how this pick plays out so we can finally figure out whether Jerry's an idiot or not.

That's been put to bed years ago. Yes. He certainly is. I mean. Cmon. Let's have a real discussion of the team and not this fantasy land you guys like to create here.

If our scouting department has even one of these three QBs as a franchise caliber player and the Cowboys don't do what they have to do to obtain that player, yes...Jerry will prove once again that he has no clue what he's doing. A football melvin. His son too, btw.

You're right IF the scouting dept. has one of these guys as a "franchise QB" then yes they should draft them.

Sydla

Reaction score
About the only thing this franchise has done right lately is hit with their first round pick. Other than that. Ewwwww.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish Tyler Higbee would have been able to work out at the combine. He'd be the TE getting the most buzz. It's not the same to do it at your pro day.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Atlanta Falcons defensive line coach Bryan Cox says he will apologize to an Arizona Cardinals scout he pushed during player interviews at the NFL combine Friday night in Indianapolis.

According to Pro Football Talk, the Cardinals scout was waiting to bring an unnamed player from his interview with the Falcons to one with Arizona. When Atlanta's time with the player expired, Cox confronted the scout verbally and then shoved the scout.

The altercation didn't escalate from there, according to Pro Football Talk.

"I intend to apologize to the young man for the incident that happened last night during the interview process," Cox, 48, said in a statement. "It shouldn't have happened."

The Cardinals have yet to comment on the incident.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ays-apologize-shoving-arizona-cardinals-scout