Combine Chatter Thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Not a fan of Dak Prescott? I remember they said the same things about a completely unathletic kid out of Michigan a few years ago. He is a cheater and world class skumbag now but he also has several Super Bowl rings.

There are so many things wrong with this statement, I cannot even begin to start.

DAL1180

Reaction score
Hayden could have made Lilly and the Manster look average.

This has to stop. To even mention those two JAG's in the same sentence with The Man is an insult to Haydenism!! Lol

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would it be like losing a Randy Gregory or Chaz Green to move up?

If so I'm for it.

I've been speculating about the possible value of Ron Leary around the league. There's reasonable debate about him being worth a 2nd rounder and if that's anywhere near the case, he might be a key component for a trade with Tennessee.

Dallas could get 'their guy' if they believe Wentz is the real deal, and Tennessee could fill not one, but two offensive line needs by pick #4 of the first round.

My question is what else it would take in addition to #4 and Leary?

Alexander

Reaction score
No way you give up your 2017 #1....That class is gonna be loaded.;)

It is an awful QB class. Will be from what it looks like now. Unless another Wentz emerges from the wilderness to save us.

Alexander

Reaction score
These DL are the opposite of the WRs. Just slaying it.

slick325

Reaction score
Good crop of interior Dlineman this year. Hope Dallas can land a good one in round 2 or 3. Chances will be higher if someone snatches Leary with a late 2nd.