Combine Chatter Thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not seeing anything here today that could really push Nick Hayden out of the starting lineup. More depth behind him.

hendog

Reaction score
Yes. How could I not if the scouts I employ are telling me this is our Romo for the next 10 years?

I think if I were the Titans I'd do that deal. We take Wentz and you figure the Browns would take Goff. That just leaves the Chargers in the way of them landing Tunsil.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
If you believe you have your franchise QB, no package is too much.

Ask the 2012 Commanders that question........

413px-RG3_2014.jpg

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
From #4 to #1 would realistically require the following:

TEN - #1 - 3,000 points

DAL - #4 - 1,800 points
DAL - #34 - 560 points
DAL - Future #1

No thanks - not for anybody in this draft class.

Reactions: BAT

visionary

Reaction score
What if the Titans asked for our pick and Zack Martin? You pulling the trigger?

Other than Jerry and Garrett I'm open to trading everybody. Those 2 will be needed to build the team once I get Wentz. If I can keep McClay, as the designated fall guy, that would be icing in the cake

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good crop of interior Dlineman this year. Hope Dallas can land a good one in round 2 or 3. Chances will be higher if someone snatches Leary with a late 2nd.

Agreed. Great possibilities with that 2nd round pick.

cds99

Reaction score
I don't think you realize he was quoting Jerry not using his own words. Think he was mocking Jerry and his whole "not a damn debate" speech. He wasn't being hostile

Oh I understand. I didn't go back and read the whole thread, I just thought he was blowing up on us forum members.

visionary

Reaction score
I think if I were the Titans I'd do that deal. We take Wentz and you figure the Browns would take Goff. That just leaves the Chargers in the way of them landing Tunsil.

In fact, I wait for the Browns to make my decision for me. I'm OK with whoever the Browns don't pick because history tells us that whoever the Browns take will be a bust.......

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
100% guarantee we don't trade up this year.

I am interested in a tradedown.