Combine Chatter Thread

manster4ever

Reaction score
Alright kids, now shut up so we can watch this second group of DL's run. There shouldn't be a single person on this forum who should be happy with our DL right now.

Correct...and this group of DL is scary deep and talented.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
It is an awful QB class. Will be from what it looks like now. Unless another Wentz emerges from the wilderness to save us.

If they don't take one early this year I doubt it matters what the QB class looks like next year. They would be entrenched in the Romo window and probably throw a couple of late rd "developmental" bodies at it to appease the fans.

manster4ever

Reaction score

RS12

Reaction score

muttley.gif

manster4ever

Reaction score
He skips leg day for sure. I stay away from Oakman; Baylor chased his potential for years and it just didn't work out. He's a better athlete than football player.

Correct. Similar to Bosa, he got snuffed out by good CFB olinemen. Dominant against poor to mediocre Olinemen. Not interested at all.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Rich Eisen is gonna run a 40.

Then they'll probably simulcast it with some of the players' 40's to show how slow he is.

LMAOLOLOLOLOL!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1(4) Jalen Ramsey CB Florida St.
2(34) Robert Nkemdiche DT Mississippi
3(67) Charles Tapper DE Oklahoma

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't get the Kaepernick situation. All I heard here in Philly for two years is Chip covets the player. Now he's there and he wants to bolt.