Combine Chatter Thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Hey Rich Eisen is gonna run a 40.

Then they'll probably simulcast it with some of the players' 40's to show how slow he is.

LMAOLOLOLOLOL!

That gag ran it's course after they did it the first time.

Alexander

Reaction score
It is not bad data, all data is relevant. Wisdom of crowds is a concept I keep harping on but each year we discount. I work with large databases and analytics. Hard to grasp with just one dataset just like you Alexander one response does not define you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wisdom_of_Crowds

So let me get this straight. You are going to include a mock with data in it that does not even apply to what is actually part of the draft pool?

Alexander

Reaction score
I don't get the Kaepernick situation. All I heard here in Philly for two years is Chip covets the player. Now he's there and he wants to bolt.

He talked to Philly players that hate Kelly, I guess.

Sydla

Reaction score
Eagles lowballed him, then put public pressure on him by announcing they want him back and the ball is in his court. Then Condon, Bradford's agent, basically told the Eagles to pound sand and the Eagles knew they had to up their offer.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Eagles lowballed him, then put public pressure on him by announcing they want him back and the ball is in his court. Then Condon, Bradford's agent, basically told the Eagles to pound sand and the Eagles knew they had to up their offer.

What was the eagle's offer?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Me too. I was hoping he fell to our 2nd but I don't see that happening especially after the Sr bowl practices.

Don't worry. Someone very good is going to be available at 34. You could argue the strength of this draft is in the 25-50 range.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Okay, this has been bugging me all Combine. The female reporter on the field...every time she talks it's like a high school girl gossiping,

Okay, don't tell anyone I told you, but an NFL GM I spoke with said that Bosa smells. One NFL scout told me there isn't enough Axe spray in the world to cover it up.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Fool's gold.

13 sacks, D MVP in conference, production AND measurable. Combine that with all day sucker work ethic and will take that fools gold any day.

And lots of DL had trouble with Tunsil, there is a reason why he may go 1st overall.

Alexander

Reaction score
13 sacks, D MVP in conference, production AND measurable. Combine that with all day sucker work ethic and will take that fools gold any day.

And lots of DL had trouble with Tunsil, there is a reason why he may go 1st overall.

He will be going up against a lot more Tunsils in the NFL than he did in college. Just saying I would not put him above that late first/early second range he has been at based off testing well.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Couldn't find the Combine-LB thread but these tards just said Luke Kuechley is the only LB to have back to back pick 6's in the postseason or something like that..

Well Chuck Howley had 2 picks in the postseason two years in a row damnit...

chuck-howley.jpg

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HowlCh00.htm