Combine Chatter Thread

RS12

Reaction score
Couldn't find the Combine-LB thread but these tards just said Luke Kuechley is the only LB to have back to back pick 6's in the postseason or something like that..

Well Chuck Howley had 2 picks in the postseason two years in a row damnit...

chuck-howley.jpg

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HowlCh00.htm

When men were men. Chuck is gonna be 80 this year.

Hailmary

Reaction score
13 sacks, D MVP in conference, production AND measurable. Combine that with all day sucker work ethic and will take that fools gold any day.

And lots of DL had trouble with Tunsil, there is a reason why he may go 1st overall.

I think those stats can be attributed to his physical stature. His body in nfl ready now. He does have a lot to learn technique-wise, but the good news is that he relatively new to the game so with good coaching, he can develop those skills. The biggest concern is whether or not he has natural bend.

If we don't go pass rusher in the first, I would seriously consider him in the second. As I've mentioned before, his tool set reminds me a lot of Ziggy.

Reactions: BAT

RS12

Reaction score

Kaufusi is a guy they have interviewed and has the size they covet. Could see him mid rounds.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score

Weatherly's 6-4 and almost 270 lbs. Very nice 40. Guy has outgrown 3-4 OLB spot and is true DE. Really long arms too and 4.6 just makes his 10 sacks look even better. Should be a draft riser.

Last edited: