Combine chatter....

tm1119

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how well the times hold up this year...some of these seem a little too good to be true.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I could us taking a WR late on the third day, but don't see how they're going to fit in with making the 53.

Looking forward to seeing the RB's give it a go.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I could us taking a WR late on the third day, but don't see how they're going to fit in with making the 53.

Looking forward to seeing the RB's give it a go.

Is Harris a UFA or an RFA?

Ok he is unrestricted, I can easily see us letting him go.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
UFA. I can't see us paying him too much with Beasley being the slot guy and Street also looking for grabs.

I think a WR like Jamison Crowder would fit in well as a return guy and sometimes in the slot. I think he might be a 3rd rounder.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only depth the Cowboys have outside for their starting WRs is unheralded, unproven, has done nothing Devin Street.

I'd say there's a real opportunity for a WR to come in and earn a roster spot on this team.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think a WR like Jamison Crowder would fit in well as a return guy and sometimes in the slot. I think he might be a 3rd rounder.

We need a guy who can play outside the numbers.

Unless you want to count on Devin Street starting on this team should there be an injury. I certainly don't

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember saying Dez Bryant was the best jump ball receiver I've ever seen in the league and one of our fine members, who will probably ignore this, having a stroke that I'd dare put him ahead of Randy Moss in that regard.

Michael Irvin just said the same thing. He's the best at playing the football in the air as anyone he's ever seen.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
I remember saying Dez Bryant was the best jump ball receiver I've ever seen in the league and one of our fine members, who will probably ignore this, having a stroke that I'd dare put him ahead of Randy Moss in that regard.

Michael Irvin just said the same thing. He's the best at playing the football in the air as anyone he's ever seen.

I agree. He's the best jump ball/RZ weapon in game, IMO.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Why in the world do they have Chris Johnson on Skype? LOL that is kinda just stupid.

visionary

Reaction score
UFA. I can't see us paying him too much with Beasley being the slot guy and Street also looking for grabs.

Harris value is on ST
Your 4-6 WR should be playing a significant role on ST
Beas and street don't do that

I'd be ok letting Harris walk if we bring in a real KR/PR who can take it all the way

DFWJC

Reaction score
Winston is not out of shape.
So that much is confirmed