Combine chatter....

DFWJC

Reaction score
Wow
Chris Connelly is explosive.
Not sure how he shows up on tape, but...wow.
45 inch vertical?
11+ ft standing broad jump
Holy cow

Nirvana

Reaction score
Sign me up for Lockett if he is there in the third rd. 4.4 40 with over 100 yd per game avg. Can also return punts and kicks. Cheetah like.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The more WRs that go before the 27th pick, the better!
There could be several

DFWJC

Reaction score
Sign me up for Lockett if he is there in the third rd. 4.4 40 with over 100 yd per game avg. Can also return punts and kicks. Cheetah like.
And like Harris, he actually covers kicks well too. Very valuable

reddyuta

Reaction score
I love Lockett,he is not just a slot guy and he can catch even though he has small hands.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Kevin White ran like 20 yards and I said "Jesus he is fast". Top ten for sure he had like 27 reps on the bench insane.

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
Kevin White ran like 20 yards and I said "Jesus he is fast". Top ten for sure he had like 27 reps on the bench insane.
This guy just looks like a beast.. I think he's going to be a difference maker for someone.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Meanwhile, in Dallas:thumbup:

A near perfect winter so far. But of course, the weekend of the BCS Title game was a bit cold. Seems like anytime we have a big event here (Super Bowl, Fianl Four, BCS Champ) the weather picks that one week to be bad.

I live in Paradise I mean San Francisco. High 60s low 70s last few weeks.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Baylor system or not.... Bryce Petty looks like a NFL QB..

I think you're an NFL QB when you can take the snap under center with an NFL front seven looking to rip your head off, they're coming from all angles, you remain steady and patient in the pocket scanning downfield, then making a stick throw into tight coverage for a first down just before getting laid out by the blindside DE. Then getting up and brushing yourself off to do it all over again.

Nothing Tony Romo could do today in these workouts would distinguish him from any other prospect there. Put them on a NFL field in an NFL game and the differences become quite apparent.