Could be wild week in Jerry World

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
This thread is quite enjoyable!
I can hear the pitter-patter of Romo fans's hearts racing with anticipation!

So exhilarating!

oDFcQof.gif

AbeBeta

Reaction score
The comparison is two men around the same age coming back from spinal injuries.

You still swung and missed.

One had a long injury history. The other had never missed a game.

But yeah, being 34. That's the important thing here.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Just finished listing to Podcast with KT and he is hearing whispers from Ben Rogers (who has been correct several times & has good sources) that following might transpire in next week or so:

1. Tony Romo & Dez Bryant might be signed. Dallas currently has $18 million in available cap space.
2. Current league rules on QB would heavily favor Romo return.
3. Dez Bryant continues to insist with Mike Fisher that he still sees himself as Dallas Cowboy.

Buckle in. The internet will break if this goes down.

LOL...….….and then you woke up and your underwear was all sticky.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Anytime you hear a rumor from a guy who knows a guy. . . there's a good chance it's BS. :rolleyes:

catiii

Reaction score
Just finished listing to Podcast with KT and he is hearing whispers from Ben Rogers (who has been correct several times & has good sources) that following might transpire in next week or so:

1. Tony Romo & Dez Bryant might be signed. Dallas currently has $18 million in available cap space.
2. Current league rules on QB would heavily favor Romo return.
3. Dez Bryant continues to insist with Mike Fisher that he still sees himself as Dallas Cowboy.

Buckle in. The internet will break if this goes down.
I can only hope...........................

Cowboys22

Reaction score
DEZ
Vet minimum + 10k a catch
50 CATCHES would only be another 1/2 million
100k per td

You think he was a headcase and a distraction before, what’s it going to be like when he gets 2 catches for 17 yards under that type of contract? No WR will ever sign a contract like that because they have zero control over how often the ball is thrown their way.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
What happenned before the fused spine is not relevent the comparision is to what happenned after the fused spine surgeries and what he was able to do. Aaron Rodgers has missed multiple games because of leg and 2 broken collarbone injuries. Is he injury prone?
He's getting to be. Hasn't been the same since his last injury either.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
If the Cowboys have lost all faith in Dak, just let the season play out. If he plays poorly, the Cowboys will have a bad record and be in position to draft a QB high in the 1st round.
If by some miracle Romo comes back, plays well, the Cowboys still won't win the Super Bowl and will just be in a poorer draft position.
Really, Cowboys should be using the rest of this season to determine whether DAK is the long term answer or not. If he's not, move on. Forget Dez, Romo, Witten, etc.

The only thing I can figure is that some people think the defense is now good enough to go deeper in the playoffs if the offense had Romo at QB. Dak just won’t be able to score enough but Romo could. I still don’t think there is any truth to this but I will admit it would make for very entertaining times as a Cowboys fan right when I’m probably at my lowest point in satisfaction with the team.

Blake

Reaction score
Romo is only a legend in the minds of Cowboy's fans who haven't witnessed real QB play for this franchise.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
You don't know that and if he does just put Dak in. The clavicle has healed by now and has like 4 screws and gorilla glue holding it in place

They did a Mumford procedure on the clavicle, basically they trimmed the end of the bone where it rubs or is close to the shoulder bone, so that's not likely to be a problem.

The back, however, is a different matter, that just healed up on it's own, but the hit that broke it before wasn't that severe, I wouldn't want Tony to risk paralysis if he gets hit again, he gave Jerry and the Cowboys more than they deserved, he's in a much better situation now...

HungryLion

Reaction score
It's not dumb because it was in reference to his back and that poster was correct in what he was saying about a golf swing and the torque it puts on your back

He was incorrect in saying that because he plays Golf, he can play QB in the NFL. Again the two aren’t anything alike.

Torque from a golf swing is nothing like the potential for the trauma that comes from being hit over and over again, by insanely big, strong men every Sunday.