Couple of Tweets from Hardy

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
That story does not show that you know anything. It just shows a reason you have for being biased. That story would likely keep you off the jury because you are showing bias.

and you're not biased? You believe him because he's a Dallas Cowboy. Everybody probably has some sort of bias.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and you're not biased? You believe him because he's a Dallas Cowboy. Everybody probably has some sort of bias.

I studied this case before the Cowboys signed him and I never thought they were going to sign him.

You really need to spend some time studying some cases of wrongly convicted or even just wrongly accused people. It can happen to anyone. If someone Murders your wife/girlfriend, there is a high probability they'll try to blame you if they don't have any obvious suspects. Just being accused can ruin you even if they don't convict you.

DNA has proven many people in prison to be innocent.

If you don't believe prosecutorial happens often, just google Kelly Seigler.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
There was actually an article saying she accepted payment. Just can't find it. Of course because it was written doesn't make it true either.

There are so many people that hate the Cowboys and would do anything and everything to make sure this teams burn in the flames of hell.
If there was a article that stated she accepted payment do you think that it will be kept under the cover for this long?

I'm saying that she didn't accept payments. Because there are so many here and in the media that are quick to assume that she did without proper research on their behalf.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
This is absurd. Of course she did. Am I supposed to believe you over the District Attorney in the case? IT is pretty plain for everyone to see.

Of course your supposed to believe me. I don't have any proof and i'm assuming. Just like everyone else here including the DA. He stated that there was a settlement but did not say what it was. So just like everyone else - all this is based on assumption.

Besides, doesn't it occur to you that maybe his EX-GF wanted a money? Maybe she was trying to extort money from Hardy since he just signed a new contract and that she can make this all up so that Hardy pays her off? She has had a history of gold-digging in the past. Why do you assume that Hardy is the entirely the one who is guilty here?

If there was some sort of payoff to her to keep her mouth shut than maybe its her you should be going after - not Hardy. She made it look like abused women all over the world aren't really abused and using that as an excuse to extort money from rich people.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Of course your supposed to believe me. I don't have any proof and i'm assuming. Just like everyone else here including the DA. He stated that there was a settlement but did not say what it was. So just like everyone else - all this is based on assumption.

Besides, doesn't it occur to you that maybe his EX-GF wanted a money? Maybe she was trying to extort money from Hardy since he just signed a new contract and that she can make this all up so that Hardy pays her off? She has had a history of gold-digging in the past. Why do you assume that Hardy is the entirely the one who is guilty here?

If there was some sort of payoff to her to keep her mouth shut than maybe its her you should be going after - not Hardy. She made it look like abused women all over the world aren't really abused and using that as an excuse to extort money from rich people.

I'm speculating but seems to me she could have cooperated then sued in civil court for damages. Seems she wasn't that interested in smearing her own name any worse than she did. People act like this was a church going choir girl.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I'm speculating but seems to me she could have cooperated then sued in civil court for damages. Seems she wasn't that interested in smearing her own name any worse than she did. People act like this was a church going choir girl.

She took the money and ran. Which was her ultimate intention from the start. Everyone that is familiar with this case knows it. Otherwise, Hardy would have been in the slammer.

What she did was a disservice to women who are truly abused in a relationship. They are the ones who are the real victims in this case - not her. She just used the law and public opinion to sensationalize a beating and then extort money from Hardy. If there is anyone that needs to go to jail its her.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
So, we are accepting she was paid off, even if it is only to acknowledge that was her overall purpose? That is progress!

Then if that wasn't the case where is she? Why won't she testify against Hardy and make herself become a champion against domestic violence?

Simple answer here:

She'd rather take the money and run. Money was the determining factor in why she sought out Hardy that day and it was the reason why this all came about. Hardy already broke up with her. She was the one that chased Hardy who was at the bar back to his own apartment. So maybe those bruises was self inflicted.

But of course you already made up your mind her and know that Hardy is guilty. Just like the ignorant media.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
She took the money and ran. Which was her ultimate intention from the start. Everyone that is familiar with this case knows it. Otherwise, Hardy would have been in the slammer.

What she did was a disservice to women who are truly abused in a relationship. They are the ones who are the real victims in this case - not her. She just used the law and public opinion to sensationalize a beating and then extort money from Hardy. If there is anyone that needs to go to jail its her.

That was my point. Agreed.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
You can go to all sorts of excuses to explain the bruises. Maybe I shouldn't be so critical though because there have been celebrities that I thought were decent human beings and I defended them a long time until I couldn't anymore. I didn't want to believe it. So I guess I get it.

So...you think the bruises DISPROVE or contradict Hardy's story?

Last edited:

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
That was my point. Agreed.

Ok I agree with your point now also.

I've followed this case even before he was a Cowboy.
Therefore, my opinion on this is not because his a Cowboy and that I believe him to be a victim of an extortionist.

Did anyone bother to listen to the 911 call by Hardy? He sounded calm and collect reporting the situation to the police. While you can hear her yelling in the background and it seemed that someone else was there trying to console her to stop.

Now if a man just beaten up a woman do you think he would be smart enough to cal the police? I don't think so. Thus this whole thing is very fishy and to top it off she would rather take the money and run rather than pursue justice. Shame on her.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
So...you think the bruises DISPROVE Hardy's story?

Yes. Nobody's going to convince me that those bruises were the results of her attacking him. Sorry I don't buy it. But I'm going to calm down now because I get it. I've defended scum before too so maybe I shouldn't throw stones. I'm getting ready to watch Bob Costas and his condemnation show . Hopefully we win tonight. I think we all need it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is there ANY evidence they weren't self inflicted? Can you actually point to this evidence or just talk about something as if it were fact without actually making a case for it? Google pictures of bruises from falls, then consider someone falling hard against the corner of a bath tub. Then ask yourself how easily those bruises could be from exactly what Hardy says happened. If you're unwilling to even consider the possibilities and ask questions about what happened, then your opinion is worthless as it wasn't developed with even the smallest bit of critical thinking.

Nobody is saying that Hardy didn't do anything. Nobody here knows. People are simply pointing out that there are serious doubts about the whole situation.
Perhaps anyone taking up your suggestion (which is an excellent one) will add the search criteria of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree bruising also.

I'm not a doctor or a medical practitioner. I do have 20+ years of observing direct blunt force trauma injuries incurred by hospital patients in person or through documented film and/or electronic media.

Hardy's guilty or innocent. In my opinion, it doesn't matter which one is true. His fate was sealed that particular night. I'm content after seeing the photographs from that night that I thought I would never have the opportunity of ever seeing. They paint a picture that's not the least surprising.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Yes. Nobody's going to convince me that those bruises were the results of her attacking him. Sorry I don't buy it. But I'm going to calm down now because I get it. I've defended scum before too so maybe I shouldn't throw stones. I'm getting ready to watch Bob Costas and his condemnation show . Hopefully we win tonight. I think we all need it.

Who ever claimed they were from her attacking him? Do you know anything about this case?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Who ever claimed they were from her attacking him? Do you know anything about this case?

I've read about it. I'm talking about members of this board. Don't really care what Hardy has to say. He lost that right with me when he hit a woman.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I've read about it. I'm talking about members of this board. Don't really care what Hardy has to say. He lost that right with me when he hit a woman.

You have proven you have a preconceived bias. There's no reason to say anything further. When you choose to ignore things, you choose to be ignorant. But that's your choice.