Cowboys 0-3 start. it's happening!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This thread has aged well. When everyone else was predicted great things this season for the Cowboys, I just didn't see that as near possible. Now everyone else is feeling what I was putting down before the season started. MM is not the man to bring the Cowboys back to glory. I see more talent just being wasted as long as Jerry hangs his star with the fat man.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread has aged well. When everyone else was predicted great things this season for the Cowboys, I just didn't see that as near possible. Now everyone else is feeling what I was putting down before the season started. MM is not the man to bring the Cowboys back to glory. I see more talent just being wasted as long as Jerry hangs his star with the fat man.

You were spot on!
Not happy about it but you we're above the curve here!!:bow:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

....we....uhhh...didn't....start.... 0-3 lol

Although I agree that Rhule would have much the much better hire all along

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
....we....uhhh...didn't....start.... 0-3 lol

Although I agree that Rhule would have much the much better hire all along
We started on a losing trend is my point and it will continue. Almost no one saw that coming... but I did.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
It was still a stupid prediction.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
It was smarter than anything you've done your whole life.
No.

It's like predicting App State to beat Michigan. Just because it turns out right doesn't mean it's a smart prediction.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No.

It's like predicting App State to beat Michigan. Just because it turns out right doesn't mean it's a smart prediction.

No.

It was like predicting the Cowboys will suck when everyone else sees visions of playoff glory. You are just jealous I was right.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
No.

It was like predicting the Cowboys will suck when everyone else sees visions of playoff glory. You are just jealous I was right.
No, it was a baseless prediction that was only made right because of injury.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No, it was a baseless prediction that was only made right because of injury.
Baseless? I told you exactly what I based my prediction on. No preseason games, No tackling during training camp, no confidence in the new coaching staff.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Baseless? I told you exactly what I based my prediction on. No preseason games, No tackling during training camp, no confidence in the new coaching staff.
Yes and those reasons are all garbage.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yes and those reasons are all garbage.
If you can provide evidence to dispute any of those reasons then please do so otherwise, stop embarrassing yourself. Remember, these are my seasons I predicted the Cowboys would suck. You can't tell me what to think any more than I can tell you what to think. My thoughts on this forum are in print, dated before the season started. I made my position clear with reasoning and it turns out I was right.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
If you can provide evidence to dispute any of those reasons then please do so otherwise, stop embarrassing yourself. Remember, these are my seasons I predicted the Cowboys would suck. You can't tell me what to think any more than I can tell you what to think. My thoughts on this forum are in print, dated before the season started. I made my position clear with reasoning and it turns out I was right.
Your reasons are dumb, and you were actually wrong lol.

There is no evidence to dispute those reasons, because they're theoretical. Besides that, the first two applied to every team in the league. Otherwise, "lack of confidence in a new coach" is a)impossible to prove, b) irrelevant, and c) misguided because the offense wasn't going to change anyway.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
No.

I for one didn't see "visions of playoff glory".

Neither did many others. We saw evidence that it could be a pretty good year, but as in my case it was very dependent on injuries, and I noted that....

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

Be sure to stretch well before you pat yourself on the back so hard, wouldn't want you to hurt yourself...