Cowboys 0-3 start. it's happening!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
lol, that's weak. So, the only way to be excited and eager is for you to use the words "excited and eager?

You wrote … so I can laugh at you after game 3.

Right, you aren't eager to do that …. :facepalm:
I will laugh at them not having the perception I had to see the 0-3 coming. I'm not eager to just laugh at fellow Cowboys fans for the sake of just doing so. You misunderstood what I said.

kwcool619

Reaction score
ATL's O makes the Rams' O look like a HS O.

Scary, isn't it? Julio Jones will have 160+ yards against our D. Calvin Ridley? 90+. Todd Gurley (remember him)? Maybe 60 yds rushing and 70+ receiving yards.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If ATL wins tomorrow this team is staring 0-3 in the face with a trip to Seattle (who crushed ATL) looming.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I'm officially eating crow with that crazy win the Cowboys just pulled off. I love it!.
eating-crow.jpg

Bon appetit.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Scary, isn't it? Julio Jones will have 160+ yards against our D. Calvin Ridley? 90+. Todd Gurley (remember him)? Maybe 60 yds rushing and 70+ receiving yards.
Jones 2 catches, 24 yards.
Gurley 61 yards rushing.

Missed it by THAT much.
;)

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It started ugly. I hope they learned they have to take better care of the ball. But, yeah they fought back and got lucky in the end.

I agree. We can't turn the ball over like that anymore. That was a horrible 1st quarter, but what a turn around!