Cowboys 0-3 start. it's happening!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Anyone that eagerly waits for an 0-3 start deserves to be insulted.
Again, I'm not rooting for a 0-3 start. I don't want the Cowboys to suck. But when my observations tell me they will, I'm not keeping it to myself.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Again, I'm not rooting for a 0-3 start. I don't want the Cowboys to suck. But when my observations tell me they will, I'm not keeping it to myself.
Sure sounds like you are.

It's pretty simple. They will lose their first 3 games. That's all that needs to be said on my behalf. Make your case for why I'm wrong and then we can readdress this when what happens happens.

Come at me with your best debate about why I'm wrong so I can laugh at you after game 3. Bring it!

It's your forum to debate, my time will come when they are 0-3.

Thanks for playing. At least you made a case for how I am wrong. I'm looking forward to each of those first 3 games as my prediction becomes closer and closer to reality. It's going to happen!

Doomsday101

Reaction score

So you create a thread announcing it and that is after making the same comments in another thread. You tell me that since we have not seen them in practice how can I make any judgement of them being good yet based on your observation BASED ON WHAT? you have not seen them. Those that have seem to have a much different view of the progressions but since it does not match with your own view they are just biased? lol Right

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are just trolling. Telling me how feel is a futile exercise.
lol. You are hiding from what you wrote. It's hilarious really. Right there in the OP you created, and you are pretending you didn't write it. Maybe some "troll" stole your screen name and password and started this thread while you weren't looking?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So you create a thread announcing it and that is after making the same comments in another thread. You tell me that since we have not seen them in practice how can I make any judgement of them being good yet based on your observation BASED ON WHAT? you have not seen them. Those that have seem to have a much different view of the progressions but since it does not match with your own view they are just biased? lol Right
Some people (like you) are satisfied with being spoonfed every bit of new information they know about their team by second-hand reports. You are just sheep. I'm not that way.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Some people (like you) are satisfied with being spoonfed every bit of new information they know about their team by second-hand reports. You are just sheep. I'm not that way.

and you base your doom and gloom based on what? You claim we don't know based on reports? Fine so you base your expert opinion on what? Any positive reports are non sense right but I'm sure any negative will be taken as gospel. I'm not a sheep just a fan and that is a hell of lot more than you.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
lol. You are hiding from what you wrote. It's hilarious really. Right there in the OP you created, and you are pretending you didn't write it. Maybe some "troll" stole your screen name and password and started this thread while you weren't looking?
I warned of the Cowboys going 0-3. I'm not hiding from that. You can disagree but don't pretend you've already been vindicated for having that opinion. The games have not been played yet so pipe down.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
and you base your doom and gloom based on what? You claim we don't know based on reports? Fine so you base your expert opinion on what? Any positive reports are non sense right but I'm sure any negative will be taken as gospel. I'm not a sheep just a fan and that is a hell of lot more than you.
Bah bah. So what do you know that wasn't second had fed to you? Training Camp was kept private and the coverage of the Blue/White scrimmage was a joke. We weren't even warned about that. There is no reason to think the Cowboys can win. You may believe they can win but that is only based on faith because you have no proof to the contrary. You've been given no first-hand access to this team to have any evidence they can win. What you know was spoonfed to you by second-hand reports. If you are buying that then you are a sheep. Deny it as much as you want.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
2 of the first three games on the road without fans. Is that an advantage or a disadvantage? I think it can't be good. The way this whole season is planned seems awkward at best. IMO, 0-3 seems appropriate.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I warned of the Cowboys going 0-3. I'm not hiding from that. You can disagree but don't pretend you've already been vindicated for having that opinion. The games have not been played yet so pipe down.
This makes no sense at all. lol It doesn't address the question and refers to things I did not say or suggest, so I can only assume this is some kind of silly smoke screen.

I asked how you could be so excited and eager for the team to go 0-3 so you could laugh at people who felt otherwise - why that would be enjoyable and worth bragging about for a Cowboy fan?

Again, you wrote in the OP - your first post in the thread you started …

Come at me with your best debate about why I'm wrong so I can laugh at you after game 3.

Again, why would an 0-3 start and the opportunity to laugh at Cowboy fans who felt the team would do better bring so much excitement and happiness to a Cowboy fan?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Come at me with your best debate about why I'm wrong so I can laugh at you after game 3. Bring it!

Have no idea if you're wrong. Same as me if I say 3-0 "is happening".

Either is a possibility.

Nobody can tell you why you're wrong, nobody can tell me why I'm wrong. We both have opinions, that's all. Half the team could come down with Covid-19 and be out the first 3 weeks, for example. Half of the first 3 opponents could come down with covid-19 and the Cowboys could win all 3 games 35-0.

Can't tell somebody what he thinks is wrong, unless they can foretell the future. And nobody can do that.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
2 of the first three games on the road without fans. Is that an advantage or a disadvantage? I think it can't be good. The way this whole season is planned seems awkward at best. IMO, 0-3 seems appropriate.

I'd say it's an advantage, even stadiums not known for their noisy environments cause opponents problems with play calls, etc. Piped in noise isn't the same, and I seriously doubt any team has the equipment to make a site as noisy as, say, the Seahawks field, and probably the NFL wouldn't allow that anyway, that would make all other teams have to buy more speakers, etc.

That's why I've always felt that teams that brag on how hard it is for other teams to play there, like the cold weather in GB for instance, are essentially saying "we can't beat you with better players or better coaching, we need help".

You want to beat me, do it without external help or admit that you're just not as good as we are...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This makes no sense at all. lol It doesn't address the question and refers to things I did not say or suggest, so I can only assume this is some kind of silly smoke screen.

I asked how you could be so excited and eager for the team to go 0-3 so you could laugh at people who felt otherwise - why that would be enjoyable and worth bragging about for a Cowboy fan?

Again, you wrote in the OP - your first post in the thread you started …

Come at me with your best debate about why I'm wrong so I can laugh at you after game 3.

Again, why would an 0-3 start and the opportunity to laugh at Cowboy fans who felt the team would do better bring so much excitement and happiness to a Cowboy fan?
I'm not answering questions that assume false things. It's like me asking how you could be so against a pay raise when in reality that's not your position at all about a pay raise. The question assumes something false. I would not expect you to answer a question like that so stop doing it to me.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not answering questions that assume false things. It's like me asking how you could be so against a pay raise when in reality that's not your position at all about a pay raise. The question assumes something false. I would not expect you to answer a question like that so stop doing it to me.
False things uh? lol you wrote it. They are your words, not me putting words in your mouth.

You said you want to laugh at Cowboy fans who think the team will do better than 0-3 to start the year. You made a game of it in the thread - make your argument so I can prove you wrong, and, as you indicated when you started the thread, so you can laugh at them.

Sorry little piggy, but you are hiding in a house of straw.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

Either is a possibility.

Nobody can tell you why you're wrong, nobody can tell me why I'm wrong. We both have opinions, that's all. Half the team could come down with Covid-19 and be out the first 3 weeks, for example. Half of the first 3 opponents could come down with covid-19 and the Cowboys could win all 3 games 35-0.

Can't tell somebody what he thinks is wrong, unless they can foretell the future. And nobody can do that.
There is nothing there to dispute. I'm not anticipating things that we can not predict, like a breakout of COVID. My prediction is based strictly on the lack of first-hand information I have been able to attain due to the lack of access to the team's progress.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'd say it's an advantage, even stadiums not known for their noisy environments cause opponents problems with play calls, etc. Piped in noise isn't the same, and I seriously doubt any team has the equipment to make a site as noisy as, say, the Seahawks field, and probably the NFL wouldn't allow that anyway, that would make all other teams have to buy more speakers, etc.

That's why I've always felt that teams that brag on how hard it is for other teams to play there, like the cold weather in GB for instance, are essentially saying "we can't beat you with better players or better coaching, we need help".

You want to beat me, do it without external help or admit that you're just not as good as we are...
Again, nothing there I can dispute.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Either is a possibility.

But ... but …. but …. Joe wants you to commit to something better than 0-3 so he can crawl out of the woodwork and laugh at you if you if the team does go 0-3.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
False things uh? lol you wrote it. They are your words, not me putting words in your mouth.

You said you want to laugh at Cowboy fans who think the team will do better than 0-3 to start the year. You made a game of it in the thread - make your argument so I can prove you wrong, and, as you indicated when you started the thread, so you can laugh at them.

Sorry little piggy, but you are hiding in a house of straw.
My words? No, I never used the words "excited and eager".

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My words? No, I never used the words "excited and eager".
lol, that's weak. So, the only way to be excited and eager is for you to use the words "excited and eager?

You wrote … so I can laugh at you after game 3.

Right, you aren't eager to do that …. :facepalm: