Cowboys 0-3 start. it's happening!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We get it. You can’t come up with any reason why they should go 0-3. Just trolling.
No, I really believe they will go 0-3. I have no faith in this chaotic preseason putting together a team that can win.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So I’m taking that as in you don’t want to make it interesting? Anything less than 3-0 and you win? Last chance.
1-2 or better, I lose. After game 3 I will reassess the team.

cowboyec

Reaction score
3-0 or 2-1 at the worst.
1.excellent scouting.
2.better coaching.
3.talented roster.
as long as we get lucky on the injury front...i think this could be our finest hour.
:starspin:'Merica:starspin:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You gotta be kidding? That’s not even fair. I’ll try to come up with something, I don’t steal.
Oh, we aren't betting on this one. I can very easily be wrong. I'm not married to 0-3. I just have a hunch it's happening. I'll be happy if I eat crow if the Cowboys beat the Rams, Falcons or Seahawks.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Not happening

I do agree that any of the 3 are losable and maybe the 3 hardest games of the first 7, but losing ALL three?....Nah
I know, it's hard to believe they lose all three. It's happening.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You said it! There’s more intra Cowboys fans trolling each other than other teams fans trolling us.
Yea, it’s hard to cypher out the difference sometimes. But I think most are probably former and or disgruntled Cowboy fans. And then there’s those that just troll an owner, coach or player