Cowboys 0-3 start. it's happening!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dude already side-stepped that ish.
He's a punk pumping crap takes.
He's actually one of the least enjoyable posters on this site.
I’m curious why he thinks we’ll beat the Browns to avoid 0-4.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yea, it’s hard to cypher out the difference sometimes. But I think most are probably former and or disgruntled Cowboy fans. And then there’s those that just troll an owner, coach or player
You're projecting. Some people just like to see others foam at the mouth.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Come at me with your best debate about why I'm wrong so I can laugh at you after game 3. Bring it!
Opponents won't know what to expect from us. It'll take them five games to get a feel for our new coaches habits. So we could very easily start out 6-1.

No film on how McCarthy will use Jarwin, Pollard, Lamb, or any other of our offensive weapons.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Opponents won't know what to expect from us. It'll take them five games to get a feel for our new coaches habits. So we could very easily start out 6-1.

No film on how McCarthy will use Jarwin, Pollard, Lamb, or any other of our offensive weapons.
Of course, everything we fans are saying is theoretical because not even we fans know what to expect. 6-1, 1-6, or anything in between. Anything is possible. That's why when asked for the reason why I'm thinking 0-3 I have nothing but the chaotic offseason pointing to that.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Then why not just ask me?

I'll just go ahead and answer... because the browns are a bigger cluster mess than the Cowboys are.
Are you expecting a collapse this season after a 1-3 start? What does your crystal ball tell you after week 4?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Are you expecting a collapse this season after a 1-3 start? What does your crystal ball tell you after week 4?
I have no clue. I've already stated I'll reassess after game 3.

I do think the 'Boys will finish better than last season.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Why so much certainty early on?

And what will the implications of 0-3 present to the season?
I usually get a feel for these things during training camp but I'm picking on nothing with the way things are going now. I have nothing that would inform me the Cowboys can win. The secretive nature that McCarthy is running things drives me crazy.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I have no clue. I've already stated I'll reassess after game 3.

I do think the 'Boys will finish better than last season.
You’re predicting at least 9-4 after the 0-3 start?

So, you’re crystal ball does extend beyond week 3.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yes, I'm usually a pretty positive guy when it comes to the Cowboys. I think no matter how they start, they can correct it and recover.
Lol
lol-funny-laughter-jokes-ss-1920.jpg.cf.jpg