Cowboys and Earl Thomas to Meet in Next 48Hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
the afternoon radio show on 105.3 the fan.

they currently have Ross Tucker on.

he just said he doesn't see Dallas as being much better with McCarthy and pointed out Garretts last four years he didn't have a losing season. Didnt seem to thrilled with Nolan either.

That's a low standard.

Reactions: CWR

Praxit

Reaction score
...this scenario is scary. If this guy tends to be a TO or Dez, the me, me, me syndrome. Wont fare well for the team. There's enough ego's on the team already.

Carson

Reaction score
...this scenario is scary. If this guy tends to be a TO or Dez, the me, me, me syndrome. Wont fare well for the team. There's enough ego's on the team already.

If that happens, then we just go back to the guy who’s penciled in as the starter right now in Darian Thompson.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
*Sigh* Why is this so hard for people...

This right here is a definitive statement. The word "reporting" does not alter it as a statement of fact. He has not confirmed this information.

He makes a statement of fact, and THEN says, basically, "Well, maybe, I dunno. I think so."

:facepalm:

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Because he will be out of the league if he doesn't.

If you're Earl Thomas right now you have to be thinking about your legacy. He needs to cement it because he should be a HOF player but that might be in jeopardy.

There is always McDonalds for Earl. :lmao:

freemanjc19

Reaction score
So wondering if a player who just got booted from another team for punching a player in the face and who the players didn't want around anymore being a good fit here is being a debbie downer?

I don't think it should matter either way. I beleive Charles Haily wasn't a good person either. Team is holding on for R. Gregory, signed G. Hardy etc. This is what they do. They want to win at all cost even if it means selling thier souls to achieve that. The question should be is he right now better than D. Wilson, D. Thompson, X. Woods. It would be foolish to think the three aformentioned are better the Earl Thomas, even in his declining play. Which, I think is a statisical anomoly!

Reactions: CWR

Rayman70

Reaction score
NOT AN ET guy. But I certainly see the need. Our quality and numbers are woeful at that position.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
What is K&C masterpiece?
KCMASTERPIECE775X425-92752138-69a6-4d0f-babc-638ebc8268da.jpg

K&C Masterpiece
Mon-Fri: 10AM-2PM

Playmaker247

Reaction score
He was one of the only people who was right in reporting Zeke was going to hold out. All the mainstream cowboys reporters swore Zeke was showing up. So I believe it

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
how many times have we brought in a "risky" player under Jones and its turned out Good VS Bad. anyone have a count? risky in terms of conduct not injury.

blueblood70

Reaction score

well i believe if MM, the Jonses, Mccaly all sit with ET and discus behavioral issues, expectations, and contract that is structured team friendly and not a lot of guarantees but he could earn up to 8mil and he accepts, he wont leave Texas..im cool with that

Status
Not open for further replies.