Cowboys and Earl Thomas to Meet in Next 48Hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanA

Reaction score
Not saying this is true but Kevin Turner is someone that might know stuff that's happening given the circle of people he associates. Between the Cowboys staff writers and 105 the fan he is pretty dialed in.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Not saying this is true but Kevin Turner is someone that might know stuff that's happening given the circle of people he associates. Between the Cowboys staff writers and 105 the fan he is pretty dialed in.

he works for 98.7 with Ben and Skin. He is one of the Broaddus guys though that all scout players for the draft.

I figured he was getting his info from someone within that broaddus pipeline. He also probably has plenty of his own contacts at this point between players, agents, coaches, scouts, staff etc.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
he works for 98.7 with Ben and Skin. He is one of the Broaddus guys though that all scout players for the draft.

I figured he was getting his info from someone within that broaddus pipeline. He also probably has plenty of his own contacts at this point between players, agents, coaches, scouts, staff etc.
Since nobody else had the info, good bet it came from Earl's side. Could be just a family member or friend.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
lol. I think Kevin Turner lives with Jeff and his girlfriend. He just cant mention him that much because he literally works for the competition at 97.1 the eagle on the ben skin show.
Unless something has changed, Jeff and Amanda split when she moved to Miami. I think they may be still seeing each other from a distance now but they are no longer in the same state.

I thought Kevin moved out when they got together awhile back but has not returned after their split.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Is that where they ended up...

Skillit

Reaction score
How about a vet FA at the position of our biggest need on a relatively cheap deal that is 3 times better than anyone they have or that is available?

That’s always the rub isn’t it? They are always better, right?
But then they show up and it is never really what we expected. Baggage, meh performance, little to no leadership and drama.

The team is young and talented and has a chance. Why add this type of guy? He hasn’t been relevant on the field for 2 full seasons.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
yup....just lots of speculation going on out there....no reason to get excited until a credible source states an official visit is scheduled
This isn’t college, there’s no such thing as an official visit. You can sign someone without a visit. You can have a visit without disclosing it.

Jipper

Reaction score
This isn’t college, there’s no such thing as an official visit. You can sign someone without a visit. You can have a visit without disclosing it.

Yeah I know it isn’t college wise guy and by official I’m referring to something being confirmed with credibility through the organization....again you guys all getting excited are taking one tweet on a guy speculating with zero confirmation or even hint of confirmation from the cowboys

I need more than that to give this any credibility

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
Yeah I know it isn’t college wise guy and by official I’m referring to something being confirmed with credibility through the organization....again you guys all getting excited are taking one tweet on a guy speculating with zero confirmation or even hint of confirmation from the cowboys

I need more than that to give this any credibility
I’m not excited, just pointing out the flaw in your logic

blueblood70

Reaction score
The fuhrer has taken the reigns away from yet another hc.

thats hilarious that you think you know what is going on behind closed doors, its taken this long to even set a meet because its being discussed by all, MM is part of it.. besides we need a S not many left Woods is hurt, dix is cut, they are trying to convert a draft pick and bring in Carr , that a sad state..our DBs overall look to be a weak point of this team..

Hmm if im MM i roll the dice on ET if they get that worked out with a contract that protects them..

im betting 70% of the fans want ET so somehow Jones is a dictator for bringing in player for visit? he is the GM, not the only GM that brings in players with issues that get 20 chances.. NE does it more then anyone but teams all do this at some point..

at least jerry did the right thing and didnt trade for him, didnt over pay him and now he can come on a mostly non guaranteed structured deal in place hes always wanted to play, maybe he behaves for season and does some great stuff..

Id say Jerry the GM did well restraining all this time on ET and other bad deals.. even Dak hes making sure.. i give him credit NOT the bs narratives being thrown around here..

Jipper

Reaction score
I’m not excited, just pointing out the flaw in your logic

My logic isn’t flawed, there has been no official word from the cowboys organization, and whether you want to admit it or not many many times offical team confirmed visits are the norm for fas

you are simply refusing to acknowledge that there is zero word or credibility out there....just pointing out the flaw in your logic

Status
Not open for further replies.