***Cowboys Chris (aka Quarterback Coach) Mega Thread***

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;2500512 said:
some people....ahem.....theebs....are taking this way too seriously. The guy is having fun and enjoying his 15 mins of fame. Frankly, the holier than thou posts....ahem.......theebs, are pretty pathetic given the subject matter.

well. For what its worth, I didnt post here for 4 days and my life was just fine.

if the place is dominated by owens threads ands complete nonsense much longer I probably just wont be around to be holier than though, so hang in there you maybe done with me altogether.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
theebs;2500535 said:
well. For what its worth, I didnt post here for 4 days and my life was just fine.

if the place is dominated by owens threads ands complete nonsense much longer I probably just wont be around to be holier than though, so hang in there you maybe done with me altogether.

I'm not buying any of the self pity either...ciao.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
theebs;2500535 said:

Theebs, I think you are taking things a bit too seriously.

However, I do agree with alot of what you said.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
theebs;2500535 said:

:rolleyes: I enjoy reading your stuff man but you're trippin.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2500535 said:

If you go, the torch and pitchfork crowd will win. Best to deny them the satisfaction. The saddest thing about this spectacle is that this forum gave him a platform to amplify his juvenile mischief and actively egged him on. Sad that it's come to this.

twentytwo

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2500518 said:
Honestly gang...we were having fun. Not breaking any laws. Just trying to give Ed a little of what he does to others. He writes to stri things up. I yelled to stir them up.

The guy is probably a good guy. Just IMO not a very good reporter. And it seems that this is a sentiment illustrated by A LOT OF FANS ON A LOT OF MESSAGE BOARDS...not just ours.

My frustration is a network that promotes the TO's and Keyshawn's and then slams them for ratings...BUSH LEAGUE period!

Oh and Colin...I don't want anyone to be me...be whoever, and cheer, or rant, to what they feel is right. Just don't cuss, touch, take people's families in to stuff, and anything else that does not deal with the job.

I have to admit, I enjoyed this. In all honesty, I wasn't a huge fan of you berating our coaches, but that is probably because I am way too much of a homer. On the other hand, you can yell at Werder all you want. I thought it was absolutely hilarious!

By the way, way to keep your cool and keep the rant PG, unlike that one dude that worked for ESPN.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;2500537 said:
I'm not buying any of the self pity either...ciao.

what self pity?

I enjoy going to the stadium and going down to the first row and taking pictures and watching the players of both teams during warmups. If people start showing up and heckling players/media security will stop allowing fans down that close before games. And throw in the fact that he broke a major texas stadium violation of having a camcorder in the stadium, he has just helped in gaining momentum for the stadium security to check and remove peoples cameras.

the woman, mrs. price, you probably have seen or heard her on the field or on the ticket, screwed all of us fans in 2005. Before the Commanders game in 2005, she was standing over by the players parking lot where the players come into the stadium. In september of 2005, there was nothing there but small posts to let you know you cant go over there and some security guards who were great about letting you take pictures and ask for autographs.

Well mrs. price decided she was more important than all of the other fans and crossed the posts and grabbed peerless price and gave him a big hug, and then did the same to greg ellis. Both players were ticked off that she was allowed to do that. The next home game, oct 5th vs the eagles, there was a giant 8 foot chain link fence installed all the way down the walkway where everyone used to take pictures and get autographs.

So, Maybe you should have thought about that before you called me holier than though, because there are repercussions from this type of thing that all of us will have to deal with and I will be very upset if I am unable to bring my camera in to the new stadium because guys are recording themselves during warmups.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
theebs;2500565 said:
what self pity?

I enjoy going to the stadium and going down to the first row and taking pictures and watching the players of both teams during warmups. If people start showing up and heckling players/media security will stop allowing fans down that close before games. And throw in the fact that he broke a major texas stadium violation of having a camcorder in the stadium, he has just helped in gaining momentum for the stadium security to check and remove peoples cameras.

the woman, mrs. price, you probably have seen or heard her on the field or on the ticket, screwed all of us fans in 2005. Before the Commanders game in 2005, she was standing over by the players parking lot where the players come into the stadium. In september of 2005, there was nothing there but small posts to let you know you cant go over there and some security guards who were great about letting you take pictures and ask for autographs.

Well mrs. price decided she was more important than all of the other fans and crossed the posts and grabbed peerless price and gave him a big hug, and then did the same to greg ellis. Both players were ticked off that she was allowed to do that. The next home game, oct 5th vs the eagles, there was a giant 8 foot chain link fence installed all the way down the walkway where everyone used to take pictures and get autographs.

So, Maybe you should have thought about that before you called me holier than though, because there are repercussions from this type of thing that all of us will have to deal with and I will be very upset if I am unable to bring my camera in to the new stadium because guys are recording themselves during warmups.

This was really not that serious and it happened on public property not in or on Texas Stadium grounds.

From what I gathered, Werder was setting up "outside" Valley Ranch where he probably has setup for years. So what exactly did Chris do to hurt his fellow fans?

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
theebs;2500565 said:
what self pity?

and i will be upset right along with you if that happens.....im surprised they didnt get removed having a video camera......there is also a "fan code of conduct " which while not strictly enforced can be used to remove folks who are attracting too much attention.

Randy White

Reaction score
Dallas22;2500333 said:
Also remember, Cowboy Chris never said even 1 curse word... just making that point :laugh1:

Bingo ! If Werder, or BSPN, can't stand the heat, look for another job.

Cowboys Chris is doing NOTHING wrong... NOT A THING !

:starspin

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
theebs;2500535 said:

You better not.

It goes in cycles. You know that. Ride it.

Randy White

Reaction score
bbgun;2500345 said:
Forget it. The mob has spoken. They are impervious to reason, manners, or good taste. They are indifferent to the free speech rights of their "opponents." The media is the "enemy," and anything goes. Why think when you can attack?

Plluuuaaasseee.. Go read the Constitution again and show me which article of which amendment states: " Thou shall not heckle members of the media "

I'll wait..

:rolleyes:

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Hostile;2500622 said:
You better not.

It goes in cycles. You know that. Ride it.

True that.

Frankley, I would not post here if all we talked about was X's and O's.

That would be boring.

I know most disagree, but I love it when the Cowboys are the talk of the town.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2500632 said:
True that.

Frankley, I would not post here if all we talked about was X's and O's.

That would be boring.

I know most disagree, but I love it when the Cowboys are the talk of the town.
Me, you, and Jerry. Everyone else it upsets.

:grin:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Randy White;2500614 said:
Bingo ! If Werder, or BSPN, can't stand the heat, look for another job.

Cowboys Chris is doing NOTHING wrong... NOT A THING !

:starspin

NUH-THING!!!

Randy White;2500624 said:
Plluuuaaasseee.. Go read the Constitution again and show me which article of which amendment states: " Thy shall not heckle members of the media "

I'll wait..

:rolleyes:

It hasnt been ammended yet? :cool:

:laugh1:

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Didn't alot of folks on this board rip the fan who was heckling the Cowboys and the Coaching staff while they boarded a bus after a loss earlier in the year?

Even though I thought it was funny (especially the part when he said, "WADE JUST STAY HERE CUZ IM TIRED OF TEAMS CONVERTING 3RD AND LONG ON US"), I thought that guy was over the top and would have felt uncomfortable around him, especially if I had children with me.

I haven't seen CC's video, so I don't know how bad it was.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2500641 said:
Didn't alot of folks on this board rip the fan who was heckling the Cowboys and the Coaching staff while they boarded a bus after a loss earlier in the year?

Even though I thought it was funny (especially the part when he said, "WADE JUST STAY HERE CUZ IM TIRED OF TEAMS CONVERTING 3RD AND LONG ON US"), I thought that guy was over the top and would have felt uncomfortable around him, especially if I had children with me.

I haven't seen CC's video, so I don't know how bad it was.

That was also CC earlier this year. At that time I thought that one was appropriate given the situation (Wade was allowing BS to continue without asserting his authoritah) and funny too.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Hostile;2500637 said:
Me, you, and Jerry. Everyone else it upsets.

:grin:

Bleu Star;2500639 said:

Yep

Everybody in Dallas is talking about it. At work, on the radio, while standing in line at the grocery store and at Christmas Parties.

I love it.

I know some think it is a distraction but these guys are paid millions and they are grown me, they should be able to do their job and handle the media at the same time.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2500649 said:
That was also CC earlier this year. At that time I thought that one was appropriate given the situation (Wade was allowing BS to continue without asserting his authoritah) and funny too.

So that guy was CC too huh :lmao2: ?

That guy ripped the Cowboys and their staff every which way from Sunday after that game.