Cowboys - Commanders predictions

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
I will avoid being a homer by making some outlandish bold prediction, I was just curious as to what some of you guys thought the score tonight might be.

I have different predictions for different scenarios.....

If Dallas uses the recent issues and distractions as motivation, I say Dallas wins 34-14. If it ends up distracting them to the point where it hurts them, or if Romo throws an early INT, I say 28-16 Skins.

If nothing factors in other than the pressure for the postseason on both teams, I think it's too close to call, and that the winner will be decided either way by a FG.

One last thought, is that if anyone turns it over twice in the first half, it'll be over by halftime.

And for those of you that are curious, I will not come back and gloat if we win, but I will come by to eat some crow, as I made a promise to you after the first game.

Good luck to everybody, let us both be free of injuries, and I hope for a slugfest :)

Ren

Reaction score
If we lose this place will have a meltdown the like of which has never been seen before Wade hate will boil over and people will get banned lol

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
Ren;2420176 said:
If we lose this place will have a meltdown the like of which has never been seen before Wade hate will boil over and people will get banned lol
I get that feeling myself. My mom's fiancee is a die hard Dallas fan, and he's praying for Wade to fall out with a heart attack lol.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I think this team has lost its way.

We've forgotten how to win...we've lost our edge.

I can see us coming out and really playing with emotion....if the Commanders can withstand the early storm, then I see us losing again.

It's unbelievable....this team we have is, without question, the most talented in the NFL. But we're merely a collection of individuals...not a team....

I will say, that if we can come in tonight and pick up a big win, then we may turn the season around.

But right now, we're just struggling.....

zeroburrito

Reaction score
24-21. skins win a close one. romo just isn't healthy enough to pull this one out against a good defense, while the skins backup rb's are still good enough to go through the dallas defense.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Commanders 27 Cowboys 17. Cambell outplays Romo again.skins will put us out of our misery.

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
Must win game for the Cowboys.

Close to must win game for the Commanders...with Tampa Bay and Atlanta also at 6-3 and with easier schedules.

This game is impossible to predict before seeing Portis run for a few carries. If he's not effective its going to be very difficult for my team.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
HogsRLegends;2420249 said:
Must win game for the Cowboys.

Close to must win game for the Commanders...with Tampa Bay and Atlanta also at 6-3 and with easier schedules.

This game is impossible to predict before seeing Portis run for a few carries. If he's not effective its going to be very difficult for my team.
Is he gonna play at all? I have heard the local paper, the radio, the news, Jim Zorn, NFL.com, and ESPN all give conflicting reports. Latest I heard, he isn't even suiting up. I hope it's not true.

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
Extreme;2420252 said:
Is he gonna play at all? I have heard the local paper, the radio, the news, Jim Zorn, NFL.com, and ESPN all give conflicting reports. Latest I heard, he isn't even suiting up. I hope it's not true.

I have no idea. There are so many mixed signals (some I think intentional) about his condition. We won't know for sure until an hour before game time.

I hope he does play, at the very least with help in pass protection. Ware and Spencer will run through Alexander and Betts trying to chip them.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
HogsRLegends;2420257 said:
I have no idea. There are so many mixed signals (some I think intentional) about his condition. We won't know for sure until an hour before game time.

I hope he does play, at the very least with help in pass protection. Ware and Spencer will run through Alexander and Betts trying to chip them.
The Commanders will beat the cowboys no matter who plays. i have no faith in this team anymore. hope im wrong.

followthestar

Reaction score
I think we'll be fine if we keep our heads - we just need to ratchet up our intensity. The difference IMO will be which team makes the tackles, which team avoids the stupid penalties, which team keeps their poise under pressure. Stay focused, mind your assignment, leave it all on the field - whoever can do that will win.

That said, we could use a couple breaks and a couple big plays to help demoralize them. Its time to put the Skins in their place - back in our rearview mirror...

Cowboys 34 - Skins 20

TO 6-108, RW 3-42, JW 5-43, MB 22-112, Romo 21/32 - 218 3 TD/0 INT

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
http://img386.*************/img386/392/terencenewmanwallcopy9xs.jpg

Dallas 31

Washington 13

I think Dallas' defense holds Washington under 20.

SacredStar

Reaction score
This team is just not that good, and Romo coming back only solves one of the problems troubling the Cowboys.

Commanders 30

Cowboys 17

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
SacredStar;2420421 said:
This team is just not that good, and Romo coming back only solves one of the problems troubling the Cowboys.

Commanders 30

Cowboys 17

My first thought was 30 to 17. Saw this and started doing my Twilight Zone imitation.

Now the ball says 35-17. RW has a big day and TO gets one.

jimmy40

Reaction score
I think the Boys get up early and the Commanders lay down.

jimmy40

Reaction score
jimmy40;2420490 said:
I think the Boys get up early and the Commanders lay down.
Sorry mods, didn't see the other thread. :bang2:

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Anyone have a weather report? If the weather is bad I see a 17-14 game for the Cowboys with a Folk FG late in the 4th.