Cowboys & Dak Prescott are expected to have deal done before free agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

basel90

Reaction score
I guess that is what Jerry meant by all in . :) Jerry and Stephen taking the fans for another ride wirh dak . Sad to see .

Swagger

Reaction score

Well the special teams howler by the 49ers gifted the Chiefs 7 points. Kicker missed a conversion and the Chiefs were barely moving the ball when Greenlaw was in the game. Plus dumb play calling by not running the ball with a 7 point lead were all huge contributing factors to the 49ers losing the game.

Purdy is an average QB and drove the bus for peanuts.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Well the special teams howler by the 49ers gifted the Chiefs 7 points. Kicker missed a conversion and the Chiefs were barely moving the ball when Greenlaw was in the game. Plus dumb play calling by not running the ball with a 7 point lead were all huge contributing factors to the 49ers losing the game.

Purdy is an average QB and drove the bus for peanuts.
It’s a QB driven league. SF has major talent across the board and it shows. But ultimately, why did they lose? Crappy play calling from a limited offensive scheme due to a very average QB.

MikeT22

Reaction score
That's actually what I expect.

There is only one way to make this team a super bowl contender. Create massive salary cap room and sign a highly disruptive DT and 3 starting quality LB's. Only way.
But you still have Big Mike and Little Dak

MikeT22

Reaction score
I guess that is what Jerry meant by all in . :) Jerry and Stephen taking the fans for another ride wirh dak . Sad to see .
Yeah, when Jerry said we're all in he meant all in with Dak and the whole gang.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
My biggest problem with Jerry occurs in the arena in which he should excel - contract negotiations. It feels like he has a tendency to paint the organization into a corner when negotiating with our highest profile players. A front offices ability to financially enable a team to put the best product on the field means more now than ever and the Jones’ just aren’t keeping up with the Joneses. Don’t bet on the Dak extension being Cowboys friendly.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Well, he can say whatever he wants (Probably one of Todd France's sold-out reporters) just can't see this guy getting a massive new deal cap or no cap.
If it does occur not planning on sticking around to debate as the Death of the Star will be confirmed!
R.I.P.
Guess I'll be drinking less of my Pappy Bourbon............... :muttley:
Sadly The Cowboys we used to know is in the past we are now The Dallas Cowboys Circus : home of the softies : front office,coaches, players and fans

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
My biggest problem with Jerry occurs in the arena in which he should excel - contract negotiations. It feels like he has a tendency to paint the organization into a corner when negotiating with our highest profile players. A front offices ability to financially enable a team to put the best product on the field means more now than ever and the Jones’ just aren’t keeping up with the Joneses. Don’t bet on the Dak extension being Cowboys friendly.
Cap Boy used to be called the best
The Jones are getting worse with time.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sadly The Cowboys we used to know is in the past we are now The Dallas Cowboys Circus : home of the softies : front office,coaches, players and fans
Dang, I wish the METS wouldn't be that bad.............throw in the Knicks gonna be another long year for the PAPPY!!! :facepalm:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
That’s depressing
it has to happen as soon as jerry decided to keep mike over BB.
They want to sign lamb and maybe parsons this year sometime, and they cant pay dak 60 mil for 24 and sign those guys too.

So they have to keep dak now, and that means extending him now so they can push $ forward by then adjusting his new contract,
so his cap hit can be whatever they want for 24.
This gives dak back his leverage, and he can get another no tg, and no trade clause again !!

Jerry thinks signing these guys is more important than a new HC, and new QB.
Resigning dak has always been the plan.

Sorry guys, but not much will change for 24 .

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
im actually to the point where i just want to see QBs get 99% of the cap and have absolute scrubs around them cause why not at this point. They are the MVPs of the league always anyway

CCBoy

Reaction score
Did he? Really? He beat up on bad teams and sucked against good ones. That's been his M.O. his entire career. And yes, he can always be counted on to suck balls in the playoffs.
You guys really think this is Gaza? :muttley: Freed hostages?:flagwave:

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score

This is Helman comment is so key right now, and makes the situation frightening.

We are really stuck in a rock and a hard place with Dak.

We need to build a roster around him, and have everyone stay healthy if we want a chance at the Lombardi.

The 49ers could have hoisted the trophy if they didn't have the in-game injuries they had that made them more and more ineffective during the game. Freak loss of Greenlaw. Minor nicks to Deebo Samuel as well. 3 catches 33 yards. Kittle running off with a shoulder injury to get a shot. 4 receiving yards. Finally, the 49ers corner who took a shot fom Kelce near the sideline and was out due to a shoulder injury - possibly a bad stinger.

Purdy didn't lose the game for the 49ers, but he certainly didn't win the game in the big moments. The one thing he could not match Mahomes stride for stride for was evading the pass rush. Chris Jones got to him at key moments when Purdy could have selaed the game away. Especially his overtime misses for TDs.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
After watching Mahomes yesterday winning with a band of misfits, and reading about Dallas extending Dak to make more money than Mahomes, really sickens me. Add more years to the futility and frustration of winning in the playoffs, much less getting to a SB. Dak needs ALL Pros around him to just get to a wild card....maybe. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.