Cowboys & Dak Prescott are expected to have deal done before free agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Does that mean that Lamar and Dak are more valuable than Mahomes? And the fans that critique the way Dak plays are the ignorant ones?

By the way, don't include me in your "y'all" stuff, I know it was not all his fault, but as the QB of my favorite team coming up to nine years now, hell no, I'm not going to shine his shoes, I'll leave that up to you lovers.
I’m retired so don’t shine shoes anymore.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Well, he can say whatever he wants (Probably one of Todd France's sold-out reporters) just can't see this guy getting a massive new deal cap or no cap.
If it does occur not planning on sticking around to debate as the Death of the Star will be confirmed!
R.I.P.
Guess I'll be drinking less of my Pappy Bourbon............... :muttley:

LOL

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
If he don't perform, just sit him, or in the new deal trade him, this is last chance for Macarthy, go all in for christ sake!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You're not getting rid of me! I'm here to hate the Cowboys and enjoy your misery next season. Dak is trash and I'm gonna rub everyone's face in it.
[/QUOTE]
I still support the choking loser no matter how much he hurts the team. I just hope CD, Micah, and the other guys on the team can live with less money, if they can't I hope they find a new team, because dak is so good he doesn't need them carrying him again.
I'll support the crap out of this choking loser. Go choker, get that money.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
aren’t you a little mad we have to pay a guy who has never made a big playoff run in his career 60 million dollars potentially? Legit you have to see some issue here ….
Nope. I see none. Just was a MvP candidate and made All Pro. I’m more pissed at the one giving him the deal then the one who signs it.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Nope. I see none. Just was a MvP candidate and made All Pro. I’m more pissed at the one giving him the deal then the one who signs it.
I just think it will get harder when there is less pie to sign players that helped him meet those milestones …. he should sign a team friendly deal

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I just think it will get harder when there is less pie to sign players that helped him meet those milestones …. he should sign a team friendly deal
I don’t. They cried about “less pie” and they wasted money on Collin’s, Zeke and Jaylon. If you stop handing out 90 million dollar deals to the Terrence Steels or stop handing out 40 million dollar deals to Gallup you wouldn’t have to worry about a pie.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Here's what we don't know.........the extension could very well be short-term, like 2 years ( maybe $50M per). This would give us cap relief w/o locking in another 3-5 years. In other words, we end this after the 2025 season if are still not where we wanna be.
Why would Dak Prescott consider signing any deal that does not make him the highest paid quarterback in the NFL?

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Jerry didn't blink in the face of the most humiliating loss in team history. He hasn't lost sleep over failure for the last decade. You think he'll hesitate to extend his golden boy for the rest of his career?

Kwyn

Reaction score
1st time contract guys, after their rookie deals like Ceedee and Parsons need to squeeze every penny they can for obvious reasons, but for guys on their 3rd and 4th contracts can/should allow the team to structure team friendly contracts.

It just depends on how important a Championship is to them, however, if an agent sees the situation is 100% in their favor because the owner has zero leverage and is a complete idiot, they usually put the meat to em.
That’s just not how the league works.

Brady got paid under the table. Rodgers is really the only good example of someone who is taking less to help the team sign more players

Kwyn

Reaction score
Your not getting rid of me! I'm here to hate the Cowboys and enjoy your misery next season. Dak is trash and I'm gonna rub everyones face in it.

There’s a word for that.

Trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.