Cowboys & Dak Prescott are expected to have deal done before free agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're the one who can't help yourself. Nobody was talking to you, but Dak lives in your mind 24/7. I'm so glad my comments to others eats you up.
I assure you...none of that is even remotely true.
But....if you need to think you wield that kind of power....whatever it takes to get you through your day!

And once again....you are indeed talking to EVERYONE. You'll have to pm if you want to speak with just one person. Pro tip!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I assure you...none of that is even remotely true.
But....if you need to think you wield that kind of power....whatever it takes to get you through your day!

And once again....you are indeed talking to EVERYONE. You'll have to pm if you want to speak with just one person. Pro tip!
Mind your own business. Pro tip!

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I hope they extend him and give him the most money ever, I just want to see this team implode. Don't cry we don't have anybody when it happens. You support the crap, now lay down with it.
The problem with this "tactic" is, it will take another 10 years to get back to winning something in the play offs. Because we need time to rebuild after Dak left this team devasted. So even though I'd love to see the Dak lovers slip on his poop for five more years it ain't worth it when you consider the damage to the Cowboys' success as a whole.

nobody

Reaction score
The biggest problem with Dak is he demands top dollar for someone who has accomplished nothing. He's shown to be a proven playoff choker yet thinks he deserves top pay? He knows like everyone knows the more he gets paid the less talent the team can have around him, but he still demands that pay. So right there shows he doesn't actually care all that much about actually winning a championship.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The problem with this "tactic" is, it will take another 10 years to get back to winning something in the play offs. Because we need time to rebuild after Dak left this team devasted. So even though I'd love to see the Dak lovers slip on his poop for five more years it ain't worth it when you consider the damage to the Cowboys' success as a whole.
You think Jerra gives a crap about that? The team is devastated as it is.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The biggest problem with Dak is he demands top dollar for someone who has accomplished nothing. He's shown to be a proven playoff choker yet thinks he deserves top pay? He knows like everyone knows the more he gets paid the less talent the team can have around him, but he still demands that pay. So right there shows he doesn't actually care all that much about actually winning a championship.
It doesnt hurt to ask. The Boss needs to keep things straight.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
We all know daks going to get resigned and for a lot more money then it should be. Nothing we can do but hope this team does something before we hit 35-40 years. Lol

nobody

Reaction score
It doesnt hurt to ask. The Boss needs to keep things straight.
But it shows Dak doesn't care as long as he gets paid. He has generational money already. He should be focused on a reasonable deal to help the team at this stage. Dump this chump. Find someone who wants to WIN even if it means a few years of a slump for the team. Dak showed he ain't the guy and never will be.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He will want the going rate and a little more. Lamb will do the same. So will Parsons. It’s the business…

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
In retrospect, we shouldn't have reopened Martin's contract....it doesn't make a difference when you lose a wildcard game so badly.

Cut the old fat and start the rebuild
Dallas needs to get players in here with a strong mind to overcome adversity. You have to have championship mentally and the desire to win and not lose.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley explained the reasons for the INTs vs Packers...

So how does that translate to Dak being a proven playoff choker?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
8 years and nothing, so similar to that loser Garrett. We are not close at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.