Cowboys & Dak Prescott are expected to have deal done before free agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Same here. Just waiting for the front office to make the biggest mistake since...signing Dak Prescott to his last contract and I will cut ties with the team.

8 years is the limit of wasting my personal time and energy watching an individual break down when asked the question in the games that actually matter.

Just pay him his $55 million a year.
God please give Swagger the cojones to live up to his promise.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
the stans want the best for Dak and will be happy
I saw a post on Twitter and people were saying they will follow Dak wherever he goes so they can be done with this organization. I have never seen that before over a single player. Maybe in basket ball? But football? Never seen it before. People wonder why longtime fans question these guys who make excuse after excuse for the player.

plymkr

Reaction score
the Jones made a mistake now they will make it worse

I am done watching this team
Yep. If they do resign him to a contract that pays him the most or close to it then I think I’m taking a break from the NFL for a while. I don’t see how anyone can watch Dak in the playoffs and want him back. Even the staunchest Dak supporter has to see he doesn’t play well against zone defense or against good competition.

I truly don’t believe the Jones family wants to win. They want to be comfortable and get attention.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yep. If they do resign him to a contract that pays him the most or close to it then I think I’m taking a break from the NFL for a while. I don’t see how anyone can watch Dak in the playoffs and want him back. Even the staunchest Dak supporter has to see he doesn’t play well against zone defense or against good competition.

I truly don’t believe the Jones family wants to win. They want to be comfortable and get attention.
Promise?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I saw a post on Twitter and people were saying they will follow Dak wherever he goes so they can be done with this organization. I have never seen that before over a single player. Maybe in basket ball? But football? Never seen it before. People wonder why longtime fans question these guys who make excuse after excuse for the player.
Please post the tweet.

sacase

Reaction score
Next years schedule is tough.

I'd offer Dak a much lower cap friendly deal. If he doesn't take it, and performs poorly next year, he's toast..

His best move is to sit out a while and "seek" a trade. Hoping someone will offer him better long deal.
How many times does he get to preform poorly? Enough is enough. It's obvious he can't handle big games. He's proven it time and time again.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Those 2 INTs were explained well by both Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley. Same crap route designs that hurt both the QB and WRs while making it easy for opposing defenses.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Very true. Just hope Dak gives the team a discount. He already got his big paid contract. If he's serious about being surrounded with a playoff ready team, he needs to step up and help the team.
AC, you know he is not going to do that! Remember what his lovers say, it's the going rate for a QB no matter if he sucks, he will demand top money unless JJ comes to his senses.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Against bottom feeders, yes. But when the big boys come to town, he shrinks in fear. By the way, the big games are the Superbowls, but then again, you don't care about that as long as you can stare at him in admiration.
Oooh, let me waste more time proving you wrong only so you can come back with many more falsehoods. SMH

khiladi

Reaction score
He came in 2nd for NFL MVP.
And Lamar won the MVP and Dak fans say he sucks. And he couldn’t find the red-zone in the “Texas West Coast” and sucked until he got blasted in the 49ers game and then the offense was dumbed down further and as usual, they beat up and bad teams and he proceeded to suck against the Lions, Bills and Miami and then absolutely sucked against the Packers….

Status
Not open for further replies.