Cowboys & Dak Prescott are expected to have deal done before free agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
One vote out of 50. lol. Even the voters feel sorry for his butt that they threw him a bone. What an accomplishment.
2nd in NFL MVP race. And y’all think it’s ALL Daks fault. That he sucks. Dak haters are the most ignorant group of people anywhere.

starfan1

Reaction score
How can someone say the arrow is pointing up?

Guys like Tyron and Martin are declining faster than guys like Richards and Bass are developing.

Does third round Jalen Tolbert allow them to cut Gallup even by year three? Second round Sam is a walking penalty. Last years turd was even worse….fine, except that’s the only way they figure to improve.

Meh….I just want to puke right now. Think I will.
Window is closing we might have 2 years

I know Jerry perpetually wants to be relevant but a couple more drafts like last year may put us out of our misery

plymkr

Reaction score
Those 2 INTs were explained well by both Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley. Same crap route designs that hurt both the QB and WRs while making it easy for opposing defenses.
Dak is 2-6 in win or go home games. If we want we can micromanage each play and try and figure out what happened and explain it all away but at the end of the day Dak is 2-6 in win or go home games with different coaches, offensive linemen and WRs.

But if you read my post carefully what I’m saying is if Dak signs a contract making him the highest paid player then I may be taking a break. Now if they sign Dak to an extension for 40-45 million a year then that’s a different story. I truly believe, without a personal agenda, that Dak can win a Super Bowl if he has an amazing team around him. If he signs a record breaking deal then the team around him won’t be amazing and we will have to rely on Dak to take us there. Then the 2-6 comes into play.

I don’t hate Dak, I’m just being realistic. I think all fans would agree that signing Dak to a team friendly contract is the only way we have any chance of a shot the next 3 years. Whether you “hate” Dak or “love” him, he’s not worth 60 million a year and that cripples our team. Now if he signs for 35-40 million a year, then I’m all in.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak is 2-6 in win or go home games. If we want we can micromanage each play and try and figure out what happened and explain it all away but at the end of the day Dak is 2-6 in win or go home games with different coaches, offensive linemen and WRs.

But if you read my post carefully what I’m saying is if Dak signs a contract making him the highest paid player then I may be taking a break. Now if they sign Dak to an extension for 40-45 million a year then that’s a different story. I truly believe, without a personal agenda, that Dak can win a Super Bowl if he has an amazing team around him. If he signs a record breaking deal then the team around him won’t be amazing and we will have to rely on Dak to take us there. Then the 2-6 comes into play.

I don’t hate Dak, I’m just being realistic. I think all fans would agree that signing Dak to a team friendly contract is the only way we have any chance of a shot the next 3 years. Whether you “hate” Dak or “love” him, he’s not worth 60 million a year and that cripples our team. Now if he signs for 35-40 million a year, then I’m all in.
100% agree.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
2nd in NFL MVP race. And y’all think it’s ALL Daks fault. That he sucks. Dak haters are the most ignorant group of people anywhere.
Does that mean that Lamar and Dak are more valuable than Mahomes? And the fans that critique the way Dak plays are the ignorant ones?

By the way, don't include me in your "y'all" stuff, I know it was not all his fault, but as the QB of my favorite team coming up to nine years now, hell no, I'm not going to shine his shoes, I'll leave that up to you lovers.

bewp7

Reaction score
good

jerry diserve to go out as a joke and not winning another super bowl

bozo clown made this franchise a joke

hope cowboys dont win another game as long as dak is here

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oooh, let me waste more time proving you wrong only so you can come back with many more falsehoods. SMH
Oh...I forgot that Dak made the GOAT retire...man that was a huge game against a team that only got there with nine wins. Yeah, that was big time...then here come a 7th seed with a kid at QB and you know the rest of the story...big time.

starfan1

Reaction score
Not sure why this is surprising to fans the writing is virtually on the wall and has been

Hopefully he’ll take a more team friendly deal but I’m not holding my breath

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
He came in 2nd for NFL MVP.
grove-2nd-place-silver-star-real-wood-trophy-8535-800x800.png

Status
Not open for further replies.