CFZ Cowboys Do Not Need Dak

Slick

Reaction score
Nobody wants him to "falter". I mean he's faltered the past two weeks if you want to be technical. We need him to continue to manage the games so we can have Dak sit out as long as possible to get healthy. Rush playing good enough is what's best for everyone involved.

Have you watched the Rams or Bengals play this year?
Dak's thrown up stupid good numbers, and they've lost. Who cares about anything but wins?

Gaede

Reaction score
If Dak threw for 100 yds, win or lose, you all would've crucified him.

Strange

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
why is it always the same 5 people that get sucked into defending Dak like he was one of their brothers?

it’s like moths to a flame. And honestly it’s a bad look.

the monolith moves ahead and several feel like they have to tow the company line with no regard to thinking on their own.

Rush is not the long term answer but knocking him down to hype up a has been that never was is lame
Are you seriously asking why a Cowboy fan feels the need to defend....a Cowboy player? What a dumb question. The better question is why do we have to even defend a Cowboy player against...."Cowboy fans".

How the hell can you be as "has been" yet a "never was". You sound silly....as usual. :laugh:

shabazz

Reaction score

75% completion record with 2 legitimate drops……why you so down on a UDFA Dallas Cowboys quarterback?. Can’t you support him instead of posting things knocking him

the meltdown and hypocrisy from some here is delicious……..

You do realize that Daks facade has crumbled, right?….little Cooper Rush killed it.

Nexx

Reaction score
75% completion record with 2 legitimate drops……why you so down on a UDFA Dallas Cowboys quarterback?. Can’t you support him instead of posting things knocking him

You do realize that Daks facade has crumbled, right?….little Cooper Rush killed it.

Amen

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

You trying to convince yourself Dak has "died down" or "crumbled" is not only sad and pathetic but hilarious too lol.

Blitzen

Reaction score
If you think this team can continue to win like this you're crazy and clueless. At some point you're going to need your offense to carry you, otherwise it's no different than when we had offense and no defense.

When the Cowboys get into a bad hole or shootout with Rush starting, I guess we can argue about what he can offer. Until then, it’s just speculation. As a fan, I hope they never need to play that type of game. I would not mind these type of games all the way to a Super Bowl win.

Slick

Reaction score
This conversation is about biased expectations. We have no expectations for Rush so as long as we win games then we are happy with him. If Dak put up Rush's 102 yard / 16.8 QBR performance today the whole board would be talking about how we need to draft a QB next year and that we are only winning because of the defense.
The board should already be talking about drafting the future QB. Rush has proven winning without Dak is possible against defending SB winners. What else do you need?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak's thrown up stupid good numbers, and they've lost. Who cares about anything but wins?
I didn't mention anything about "numbers". You did. I don't care about numbers.

Its funny y'all don't care about "numbers" but keep bringing up "wins" which are "numbers"....but ok lol.

shabazz

Reaction score
Are you seriously asking why a Cowboy fan feels the need to defend....a Cowboy player? What a dumb question. The better question is why do we have to even defend a Cowboy player against...."Cowboy fans".

How the hell can you be as "has been" yet a "never was". You sound silly....as usual. :laugh:

the very fact that you don’t see how salty you and the other few people are about Rush winning these games is both predictable and unbelievably delicious. You’d have been better to just go to sleep rather than blast an UDFA quarterback with 5 starts.

I’m not a Rush first fan but it’s been a rare treat watching y’all squirm during his 5 game winning streak. Thanks for the laughs. Not a good look for y’all

Slick

Reaction score
I didn't mention anything about "numbers". You did. I don't care about numbers.

Its funny y'all don't care about "numbers" but keep bringing up "wins" which are "numbers"....but ok lol.
What has Dak done so far? Simple question?

Look at reality, and be unbiased.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Nobody did. You didn't either. You been a predicting failure. Remember how the Commanders were suppose to dominate us?
I have predicted the last three wins.

Check my post history. The past is the past. The present season is the present. I'm 3 for 3. My guarantees this season are so far right on the money. Yeehaw!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
the very fact that you don’t see how salty you and the other few people are about Rush winning these games is both predictable and unbelievably delicious. You’d have been better to just go to sleep rather than blast an UDFA quarterback with 5 starts.

I’m not a Rush first fan but it’s been a rare treat watching y’all squirm during his 5 game winning streak. Thanks for the laughs. Not a good look for y’all
You've already admitted you are trolling so you can quit trying to spew lies as fact as if I said any of the above. It won't work on me I'm just laughing at you lol. Like I've said earlier, you troll are showing your true colors. In a game where we won there's no talk about how good the Cowboys are but how good Rush was. I know some of you can't be that stupid so I'll just say its trolling at its finest. Poor attempt but an attempt nonetheless.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What has Dak done so far? Simple question?

Look at reality, and be unbiased.
I never said he did anything. What are you looking for? Are you looking for me to say he sucks? You keep asking irrelevant questions but aren't giving any answers.