CFZ Cowboys Do Not Need Dak

Dre11

Reaction score
I have predicted the last three wins.

Check my post history. The past is the past. The present season is the present. I'm 3 for 3. My guarantees this season are so far right on the money. Yeehaw!

You also said this

I'll say it again that Washington Football Team are threats
Thats two in a row. Do NOT sleep on that unit. I smell a second half turn around for that team.
Thread by: CowboysFever1973, Nov 21,

Eagles are winning the division
@AmariChill is right Mccarthy is losing this team and Dak is overpaid. Brown needs to be benched or cut. We have collapsed
Thread by: CowboysFever1973, Nov 25, 2021, 2

shabazz

Reaction score
You trying to convince yourself Dak has "died down" or "crumbled" is not only sad and pathetic but hilarious too lol.

please keep responding. The last 4 weeks have been pure hell for you. I never thought that all it took was little old Cooper Rush to knock down Rayne Dakota…..this only make the win that much sweeter

I do hope Tad is handling better than y’all :laugh:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Currently. The defense and special teams have been so good that the Cowboys are going very conservative with the game plan. Cooper is doing enough to keep the wins coming. Would have been 12/16 without the drops and possibly a lot more points. He has delivered some critical throws throughout this run. He was not bad or pathetic-the team did not ask him to pass much. Rush is still unproven though.

When Dak gets his job back, he will not have the luxury of blaming the coaches or defense or offensive line or receivers. Obviously, the team can perform just fine with the current team assets. Just win in the big games and especially January/February. That’s how you earn the respect so many fans here want others to bestow on the QB.

Things I did notice that affected the offense. Aaron Donald is really good (sorry Tyler Smith). Tony pollard is a fantastic runner, but a liability in blitz pickups. The team made some penalties that killed drives. The Cowboys did not want to risk a turnover to the point of not calling longer developing pass plays. Tried to kill the clock by running it later in the game. Will see what happens with Philly-hope Rush gets another start for more data and more of a feel for how he responds to even more pressure.
Not at 40 million a year....

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, while you are at it. Why choose last nine. Just stick to last 5. It's even better.

And what does $40M have anything to do with it....

Don't have to the last 9 will suffice quite nicely...we are 8-1 without him..and you don't seem to have an answer as to why that is..so you just try to deflect..are you sure your not Dak?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Currently. The defense and special teams have been so good that the Cowboys are going very conservative with the game plan. Cooper is doing enough to keep the wins coming. Would have been 12/16 without the drops and possibly a lot more points. He has delivered some critical throws throughout this run. He was not bad or pathetic-the team did not ask him to pass much. Rush is still unproven though.

When Dak gets his job back, he will not have the luxury of blaming the coaches or defense or offensive line or receivers. Obviously, the team can perform just fine with the current team assets. Just win in the big games and especially January/February. That’s how you earn the respect so many fans here want others to bestow on the QB.

Things I did notice that affected the offense. Aaron Donald is really good (sorry Tyler Smith). Tony pollard is a fantastic runner, but a liability in blitz pickups. The team made some penalties that killed drives. The Cowboys did not want to risk a turnover to the point of not calling longer developing pass plays. Tried to kill the clock by running it later in the game. Will see what happens with Philly-hope Rush gets another start for more data and more of a feel for how he responds to even more pressure.
We need a competent backup QB so I would encourage the decision-makers to keep Dak around.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Nobody wants him to "falter". I mean he's faltered the past two weeks if you want to be technical. We need him to continue to manage the games so we can have Dak sit out as long as possible to get healthy. Rush playing good enough is what's best for everyone involved.

Have you watched the Rams or Bengals play this year?

They look meh-not trash to me. The Cowboys have a good enough defense to dominate meh offense. We will have to see how Rush plays if he is asked to do more. He has not been asked to. The teams that the Rams have lost to are Buffalo, SF, and Dallas. I’m glad you have said Philly is good or has looked good. If they look poor against Dallas you can always go back to the “they were trash against Dallas” line though.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
please keep responding. The last 4 weeks have been pure hell for you. I never thought that all it took was little old Cooper Rush to knock down Rayne Dakota…..this only make the win that much sweeter

I do hope Tad is handling better than y’all :laugh:
Its been pure hell that I've kept coming on this forum discussing Cowboys lol.

Please. Y'all remember when Dinucci and Dalton made Dak "expendable"?

Like I said earlier, Rush winning is good for Dak. We're still int the playoff race. That's what its about. I'd sit Dak out a few more weeks honestly.

Slick

Reaction score
I never said he did anything. What are you looking for? Are you looking for me to say he sucks? You keep asking irrelevant questions but aren't giving any answers.
You defend Dak and say he's better. Respond.

I don't think he sucks at all, but he's not as great as many of you defenders of him say he is.

I love debating. What answers do you want? I'm asking you to respond to his defense. How hard is that to understand?

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Washington was never a threat in 2021

You also said this, this is your MO

who would you prefer as the 2021 starting QB?
Thread by: CowboysFever1973, Dec 14, 2020, 239 replies, in forum: Fan Zone
All that matters is THIS season and I am 3 for 3. This can not be refuted.

So far, whether you like it or not... when I predict a WIN this season under Cooper Clutch, I'm right on the money. I was not shocked to see us being 4-0 with Cooper Rush. My post history backs up my claims. I was brave enough to make three threads stating we'd win for the last three games. I'm not sure why you didn't foresee us being 4-1 right now. It was obvious.

Yeehaw!!!!

shabazz

Reaction score
We need a competent backup QB so I would encourage the decision-makers to keep Dak around.

id keep him for the community outreach and his command of some huddle they’ve been talking about

Blitzen

Reaction score
Have you been paying attention...lol both teams have looked like trash THIS season. But we're doing what we suppose to do. We won't be able to win like this all season.

Winning every single game with a backup QB might qualify as doing more than you are supposed to. You guys are acting like I’m somehow propping up Rush. I’m discounting whatever Dak brings to the table based on actual results.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They look meh-not trash to me. The Cowboys have a good enough defense to dominate meh offense. We will have to see how Rush plays if he is asked to do more. He has not been asked to. The teams that the Rams have lost to are Buffalo, SF, and Dallas. I’m glad you have said Philly is good or has looked good. If they look poor against Dallas you can always go back to the “they were trash against Dallas” line though.
No, the Eagles are the last undefeated team and have shown they are good on both sides of the ball.

I'm not trying to discredit these wins but to me they are same the caliber of teams we've always beaten. The best defense we've faced this year has been the Buccaneers. Eagles will be the best defense we've faced since then.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Winning every single game with a backup QB might qualify as doing more than you are supposed to. You guys are acting like I’m somehow propping up Rush. I’m discounting whatever Dak brings to the table based on actual results.
What results?

Slick

Reaction score
Its been pure hell that I've kept coming on this forum discussing Cowboys lol.

Please. Y'all remember when Dinucci and Dalton made Dak "expendable"?

Like I said earlier, Rush winning is good for Dak. We're still int the playoff race. That's what its about. I'd sit Dak out a few more weeks honestly.
I did say Dalton made Dak expendable. That contract money would have gotten is a better defense a lot sooner, and kept Amari Cooper.

Dre11

Reaction score
All that matters is THIS season and I am 3 for 3. This can not be refuted.

So far, whether you like it or not... when I predict a WIN this season under Cooper Clutch, I'm right on the money. I was not shocked to see us being 4-0 with Cooper Rush. My post history backs up my claims. I was brave enough to make three threads stating we'd win for the last three games. I'm not sure why you didn't foresee us being 4-1 right now. It was obvious.

Yeehaw!!!!

As I said you're a predicting failure. No way around it. You got some doodoo to stick ..lol