CFZ Cowboys Do Not Need Dak

Loso86

Reaction score
Currently. The defense and special teams have been so good that the Cowboys are going very conservative with the game plan. Cooper is doing enough to keep the wins coming. Would have been 12/16 without the drops and possibly a lot more points. He has delivered some critical throws throughout this run. He was not bad or pathetic-the team did not ask him to pass much. Rush is still unproven though.

When Dak gets his job back, he will not have the luxury of blaming the coaches or defense or offensive line or receivers. Obviously, the team can perform just fine with the current team assets. Just win in the big games and especially January/February. That’s how you earn the respect so many fans here want others to bestow on the QB.

Things I did notice that affected the offense. Aaron Donald is really good (sorry Tyler Smith). Tony pollard is a fantastic runner, but a liability in blitz pickups. The team made some penalties that killed drives. The Cowboys did not want to risk a turnover to the point of not calling longer developing pass plays. Tried to kill the clock by running it later in the game. Will see what happens with Philly-hope Rush gets another start for more data and more of a feel for how he responds to even more pressure.
Bro hVe you seen Fush Nd his stats...Do you think that will work in the second half of the seas9n and playoffs....no sir

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You defend Dak and say he's better. Respond.

I don't think he sucks at all, but he's not as great as many of you defenders of him say he is.

I love debating. What answers do you want? I'm asking you to respond to his defense. How hard is that to understand?
If you are going to debate than be truthful and quit speaking in hyperbole. I've never once said he was "great". Yes, .I think he's better than Cooper Rush. That doesn't mean that I think he's "Great".

shabazz

Reaction score
You defend Dak and say he's better. Respond.

I don't think he sucks at all, but he's not as great as many of you defenders of him say he is.

I love debating. What answers do you want? I'm asking you to respond to his defense. How hard is that to understand?

he’s gone. He’s gone to ambien world. Overcome by counting on the loss that for Rush and the Cowboys that never came. He figured the first 3 were a fluke and that he’d finally get that loss he’s been waiting on.

this season has been the most entertaining to watch in years.

Dre11

Reaction score
Winning every single game with a backup QB might qualify as doing more than you are supposed to. You guys are acting like I’m somehow propping up Rush. I’m discounting whatever Dak brings to the table based on actual results.

We're winning because the defense is playing lights out football, football we haven't seen the play since the 90's.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
he’s gone. He’s gone to ambien world. Overcome by counting on the loss that for Rush and the Cowboys that never came. He figured the first 3 were a fluke and that he’d finally get that loss he’s been waiting on.

this season has been the most entertaining to watch in years.
When did I say I was waiting on a loss? You gonna be honest or are you gonna be a ********? Which one is it?

Slick

Reaction score
If you are going to debate than be truthful and quit speaking in hyperbole. I've never once said he was "great". Yes, .I think he's better than Cooper Rush. That doesn't mean that I think he's "Great".
It's he the franchise QB of the future of the Dallas Cowboys?

I don't think he's better than Rush. I think he's done well against crappy teams and buckled when it matters.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
75% completion record with 2 legitimate drops……why you so down on a UDFA Dallas Cowboys quarterback?. Can’t you support him instead of posting things knocking him

the meltdown and hypocrisy from some here is delicious……..

You do realize that Daks facade has crumbled, right?….little Cooper Rush killed it.
I’m a bigger supporter of this team than most. Rush is playing fine as the backup. But that’s all he is. And as soon as Daks healthy and the team stays healthy this team has a chance for big things.

Flamma

Reaction score
We're winning because the defense is playing lights out football, football we haven't seen the play since the 90's.

Nailed it 100%. But Rush isn't making any critical mistakes usually seen by backups. That's helping a lot too.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I did say Dalton made Dak expendable. That contract money would have gotten is a better defense a lot sooner, and kept Amari Cooper.
And who the hell wants Amari Cooper? And the defense is great because of Micah Parsons. You know, the Micah Parsons you got because the Cowboys SUCKED when Dak got hurt? But you think they could've got a Micah Parsons in free agency? How were they going to get one?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's he the franchise QB of the future of the Dallas Cowboys?

I don't think he's better than Rush. I think he's done well against crappy teams and buckled when it matters.
You don't think he's better than Rush because of all the playoff success Rush has had? I mean that is what you are basing it off of correct? Y'all are on some good dope tonight.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
You don't think he's better than Rush because of all the playoff success Rush has had? I mean that is what you are basing it off of correct? Y'all are on some good dope tonight.

Ok that's fair but then again only one way to find out..so what do you say we give Rush his chance and lets see what happens for the rest of the season!

shabazz

Reaction score
I’m a bigger supporter of this team than most. Rush is playing fine as the backup. But that’s all he is. And as soon as Daks healthy and the team stays healthy this team has a chance for big things.

BS. Every win with Rush at the helm is like pouring salt in your open wounds. You loathe every win with Rush and know that it has been the final nail in the Dak overblown and fictitious saga.

I don’t believe that Dakota or Rush are the quarterbacks of this teams future but it has been extremely delicious to watch this UDFA make y’all squirm with every win

this has turned out to be a quite exquisite weekend….thanks for the laughs. It’s all gravy from here!