CFZ Cowboys Do Not Need Dak

Flamma

Reaction score
We've caught some breaks with that. Penalties are down too.

Yeah I know. Two picks. But overall I'd consider his play solid. Rush is fortunate that his learning experience from those picks didn't hurt us.

Blitzen

Reaction score
We're winning because the defense is playing lights out football, football we haven't seen the play since the 90's.

And the team has needed a QB to supply points for the offense and Rush has delivered at critical junctures of NFL games. If the defense continues along with getting timely points, who knows how the season unfolds. Not everything has been defense. Though they are the stronger unit obviously.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BS. Every win with Rush at the helm is like pouring salt in your open wounds. You loathe every win with Rush and know that it has been the final nail in the Dak overblown and fictitious saga.

I don’t believe that Dakota or Rush are the quarterbacks of this teams future but it has been extremely delicious to watch this UDFA make y’all squirm with every win

this has turned out to be a quite exquisite weekend….thanks for the laughs. It’s all gravy from here!
Tell yourself whatever makes you feel good but you’re wrong.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So you're saying Dak is?
I have no idea what he is. I didn't think Stafford was and a SB later he stinks again. So I don't know. I just think the best teams win rings. I've seen Eli Manning, Joe Flacco and Nick Foles win rings. I never once thought they were "that guy". I thought Philip Rivers and Romo were and they have zero rings between them.

Slick

Reaction score
You don't think he's better than Rush because of all the playoff success Rush has had? I mean that is what you are basing it off of correct? Y'all are on some good dope tonight.
No, I'm saying Dak isn't because of 6 plus years of lack of success.

I didn't say Cooper was the guy, just that Dak isn't.

Can you comprehend and understand the difference?

Slick

Reaction score
I have no idea what he is. I didn't think Stafford was and a SB later he stinks again. So I don't know. I just think the best teams win rings. I've seen Eli Manning, Joe Flacco and Nick Foles win rings. I never once thought they were "that guy". I thought Philip Rivers and Romo were and they have zero rings between them.
But you've said that Dak will do better? Based on his past losing streak against winning teams?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, I'm saying Dak isn't because of 6 plus years of lack of success.

I didn't say Cooper was the guy, just that Dak isn't.

Can you comprehend and understand the difference?
I understand the difference but you've been dickriding Rush so much I guess I assumed you thought he was "that guy". Well I don't really know what to tell you. Dak has a no trade clause and you can't cut him. I guess send a email to Jerry and see if he'll get rid of him for you?

:huh:

Slick

Reaction score
I'm all for going with the best players at every position. If Dak is going to play as bad as he did in week 1 then they should stick with Rush for sure.
Don't break the streak they have now. Rush is winning games, nothing more needs to be said.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Don't break the streak they have now. Rush is winning games, nothing more needs to be said.
I don't care about "streaks". I just want the best chance to win. Winning in October means nothing if you can't do it in December or January.

Dre11

Reaction score
And the team has needed a QB to supply points for the offense and Rush has delivered at critical junctures of NFL games. If the defense continues along with getting timely points, who knows how the season unfolds. Not everything has been defense. Though they are the stronger unit obviously.

It's been the defense, 4 tds in 4 games. Defense is holding teams under 20 points, it's not going to last.

Slick

Reaction score
I understand the difference but you've been dickriding Rush so much I guess I assumed you thought he was "that guy". Well I don't really know what to tell you. Dak has a no trade clause and you can't cut him. I guess send a email to Jerry and see if he'll get rid of him for you?

:huh:
I'm not riding Rush. He has exposed Dak to not be tnt future based on that stupid contract.

If Jerry can't see that, my email won't help. I said it before and you can check, Dak isn't worth $25m tops. And that's on a good day.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't care about "streaks". I just want the best chance to win. Winning in October means nothing if you can't do it in December or January.
And the guy you are saying should start and get his job back hasn't done that when it counts..so give Rush his shot..that's my take

Slick

Reaction score
It's been the defense, 4 tds in 4 games. Defense is holding teams under 20 points, it's not going to last.
So they'd still be winning with Dak throwing a few interceptions or fumbles a game?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm not riding Rush. He has exposed Dak to not be tnt future based on that stupid contract.

If Jerry can't see that, my email won't help. I said it before and you can check, Dak isn't worth $25m tops. And that's on a good day.
What you think he's worth is irrelevant. If Kyler Murray is worth 40+ million a year? Surely Dak is.

Dre11

Reaction score
So they'd still be winning with Dak throwing a few interceptions or fumbles a game?

You act like he turn the ball over at a high rate. Is int % is one of the best. We also don't know if there would be any ints if he's throwing the ball as few times Rush has. To add, these games probably aren't close either because they more than likely would be putting more points on the board.