CFZ Cowboys Do Not Need Dak

Slick

Reaction score
Don't change the subject, you asked a question, I answered it, it made you look stupid and now you want to go on to something else.[/QUOTE
Don't change the subject, you asked a question, I answered it, it made you look stupid and now you want to go on to something else.
I have to state the obvious for you? Sure 5 games against 6 yrs of one playoff win.

How did I look stupid? I don't see it. You stated nothing's

Regular season wins only count in fantasy football.

Dre11

Reaction score
The team has won all his games so far. I have no clue?

Dak has one playoff win in those 6 yrs. Nothing else matters, except in fantasy football. And I have no clue.

We're talking a 4 game span and you bringing up playoffs, that's asinine

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
and then what happenned when it counted? And i know we played alot of great teams to end the season last year..Giants who won what 3 or 4 games last year a completly depleted Washington Commanders team (twice) and an Eagles team who didn't play any starters the last game of the season..we lost to the cardinals and beat the Saints..C'mon
Bend your knees when you push that goal post back you might tear your back up.

Slick

Reaction score
The playoff record has absolutely nothing to do with what's happening now, and yes you have no clue, playoff wins is a team stat nor a qb stat.
Yes, but isn't the QB the leader and most important position on the team and paid to deliver?

Dak chokes in important games against winning teams. Prove me wrong, since your so clued in.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Goff and Stafford suck. Thank McVey for getting them there.

Really huh cause it sure looked like McVay making all those clutch throws last year to win the SB..wasn't Stafford at all when the game was on the line!. Stafford is a far superior QB than Dak...i would even say Goff is a better QB but that comparison is a little more debateable

Dre11

Reaction score
Yes, but isn't the QB the leader and most important position on the team and paid to deliver?

Dak chokes in important games against winning teams. Prove me wrong, since your so clued in.

Did he choke in the playoffs vs Seattle? You've been proven wrong...lol

Again, wins aren't a qb stat....lol it's been proven the last 4 weeks with this team...get a clue

Dre11

Reaction score
I'm talking about Dak's lack of them, not Cooper's it doesn't take a clue to see he's got none.

PLAYOFFS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD, stay on topic or create your own playoff thread:laugh:

Slick

Reaction score
Did he choke in the playoffs vs Seattle? You've been proven wrong...lol

Again, wins aren't a qb stat....lol it's been proven the last 4 weeks with this team...get a clue
He's got one win in 6yrs. He hasn't elevated squat. What exactly are you defending?

Blitzen

Reaction score
It's not bs, based on how this defense is playing. And based on what Dak has shown over the 6 years, it's very easy to assume this team could be better . We have proof of it in 2016, and proof of it being the #1 offense last season .

It is speculation, hence it is just bs. The Cowboys are winning. I said the team does not need Dak currently to win. You don’t win 2 games in one by beating the other team by 20 points. Dak has proven very inconsistent-especially versus top tier squads. His performance last season was more feast or famine than you might think. Tons of piling on numbers against teams once way ahead. The squad lead the league in scores directly from defense/special teams. Also ran up the score on Philly’s backups. Check out my thread analysis on points per game solely by the offense last season (excluding that joke of a last game).

Slick

Reaction score
PLAYOFFS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD, stay on topic or create your own playoff thread:laugh:
We're comparing the current winning QB with 5 games to one with 6 yrs of one single playoff win. Now your changing the subject. I'm still clueless. You have no defense at all for Dak.