CFZ Cowboys Do Not Need Dak

Blitzen

Reaction score
What results?

Winning with a QB such as Cooper is proving that the team can beat other squads without Dak. Trying to say that Dak would produce better results is just bs. Now the goalposts are getting changed to Rush cannot beat non-trash teams because of his production (and the person arguing is saying that the opponent was trash when the Cowboys played them). If the squad loses to the Eagles with Rush, the argument will be that Dak would have won the game had he played. Will just hope the squad keeps winning and that whoever the QB is plays good football.

Dre11

Reaction score
I do. He makes worse throws behind his receivers, and coughs up the ball more than Cooper has.

Cooper is barely throwing the ball...lol you basing it on 5 games vs 6 years...wow just say you have no clue...lol

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
106 yds passing yeah we do . Coop is my dude

Dak is your qb. Reality is calling, pick up the phone

I've been letting you guys and your fantasy grow and grow.

But come on. Nobody with an ounce of football knowledge is sharing your fantasy!

Stop playing

Slick

Reaction score
You act like he turn the ball over at a high rate. Is int % is one of the best. We also don't know if there would be any ints if he's throwing the ball as few times Rush has. To add, these games probably aren't close either because they more than likely would be putting more points on the board.
The probably excuse....... Are they winning, yes or no?

It's a 1 point win, still a win?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Winning with a QB such as Cooper is proving that the team can beat other squads without Dak. Trying to say that Dak would produce better results is just bs. Now the goalposts are getting changed to Rush cannot beat non-trash teams because of his production (and the person arguing is saying that the opponent was trash when the Cowboys played them). If the squad loses to the Eagles with Rush, the argument will be that Dak would have won the game had he played. Will just hope the squad keeps winning and that whoever the QB is plays good football.
What on earth makes you think that the Cowboys would've lost if Dak had played the Commanders, Bengals, Giants and Rams? He's literally beaten 3 out of the 4 in recent memory.

Dre11

Reaction score

It's not bs, based on how this defense is playing. And based on what Dak has shown over the 6 years, it's very easy to assume this team could be better . We have proof of it in 2016, and proof of it being the #1 offense last season .

Slick

Reaction score
Cooper is barely throwing the ball...lol you basing it on 5 games vs 6 years...wow just say you have no clue...lol
The team has won all his games so far. I have no clue?

Dak has one playoff win in those 6 yrs. Nothing else matters, except in fantasy football. And I have no clue.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
He literally just went 4-0 in December last year lol. But ok lol.

and then what happenned when it counted? And i know we played alot of great teams to end the season last year..Giants who won what 3 or 4 games last year a completly depleted Washington Commanders team (twice) and an Eagles team who didn't play any starters the last game of the season..we lost to the cardinals and beat the Saints..C'mon

Dre11

Reaction score
The probably excuse....... Are they winning, yes or no?

It's a 1 point win, still a win?

Don't change the subject, you asked a question, I answered it, it made you look stupid and now you want to go on to something else.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
They don’t need Dak to beat trash. But when it’s time to score at least 20 points? They will need someone because it ain’t Rush.

Agree, they will need someone and it's not Rush or Dak. Dak is ten games under .500 against winning teams.

I have a feeling while we wasted great offenses under Romo with bad defenses (remember the 48-45 loss to Denver) we will waste a great defense under both Dak and Rush.

Dre11

Reaction score
The team has won all his games so far. I have no clue?

Dak has one playoff win in those 6 yrs. Nothing else matters, except in fantasy football. And I have no clue.

The playoff record has absolutely nothing to do with what's happening now, and yes you have no clue, playoff wins is a team stat nor a qb stat.