CFZ Cowboys Do Not Need Dak

Dre11

Reaction score
It is speculation, hence it is just bs. The Cowboys are winning. I said the team does not need Dak currently to win. You don’t win 2 games in one by beating the other team by 20 points. Dak has proven very inconsistent-especially versus top tier squads. His performance last season was more feast or famine than you might think. Tons of piling on numbers against teams once way ahead. The squad lead the league in scores directly from defense/special teams. Also ran up the score on Philly’s backups. Check out my thread analysis on points per game solely by the offense last season (excluding that joke of a last game).

That's your opinion, it's not Bs, do you think other teams stop playing because they get leads, and how come other teams didn't put up points the same way against those teams. You sound stupid.

Blitzen

Reaction score
What on earth makes you think that the Cowboys would've lost if Dak had played the Commanders, Bengals, Giants and Rams? He's literally beaten 3 out of the 4 in recent memory.

When did I say Dak would not or could not? If Dak starts producing great PPG via the offense versus top defenses and in the postseason (distributed well over 4 quarters) then he can justify that big contract. Otherwise, the only thing he adds to the squad that Rush is not currently producing is a much bigger cap hit.

Dre11

Reaction score
We're comparing the current winning QB with 5 games to one with 6 yrs of one single playoff win. Now your changing the subject. I'm still clueless. You have no defense at all for Dak.

You brought playoff wins vs what Cooper is doing now, those two have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Dak has shown to be the better qb. There's no comparison.

Slick

Reaction score
Again hold the L
You may not be old enough to remember this, but you couldn't spell CAT if I spotted you the C and the A.

I'm sure it's way past your bedtime, and those fries won't cook themselves after school.

Have a good evening.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
You brought playoff wins vs what Cooper is doing now, those two have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Dak has shown to be the better qb. There's no comparison.

If Dak is the better QB then why is the team 8-1 in the last 9 games he has missed? Doesn't seem like we are losing much on the field when he is out

Blitzen

Reaction score
That's your opinion, it's not Bs, do you think other teams stop playing because they get leads, and how come other teams didn't put up points the same way against those teams. You sound stupid.

Plenty of teams go to much more conservative play calling when they have bigger leads. More running plays and time wasting (not always a great idea-but lots of squads do it). Not everyone got to play the Eagles backups-just the Cowboys.

Dre11

Reaction score
You may not be old enough to remember this, but you couldn't spell CAT if I spotted you the C and the A.

I'm sure it's way past your bedtime, and those fries won't cook themselves after school.

Have a good evening.

I bet I'm older than you. Don't get mad because you've made dumb comparisons. It's morning, not evening. Have your teacher explain that once you get off the shortbus

Dre11

Reaction score
Plenty of teams go to much more conservative play calling when they have bigger leads. More running plays and time wasting (not always a great idea-but lots of squads do it). Not everyone got to play the Eagles backups-just the Cowboys.

Stop...we're no different than any other team, we run the ball too with big leads, you're sounding ignorant.

Slick

Reaction score
I bet I'm older than you. Don't get mad because you've made dumb comparisons. It's morning, not evening. Have your teacher explain that once you get off the shortbus
So you're headed off to work then?

Seriously, if you're older than me. You should be in an elderly home, and don't forget to tell the nurse to cut back on your meds.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Since we're so hood without him, what we're we in 2020 with out him?

Since you want to play the "lets not answer the actual question game", i'll do this what was our record in the 5 games Dak started in 2020...it's ok i'll wait

Dre11

Reaction score
So you're headed off to work then?

Seriously, if you're older than me. You should be in an elderly home, and don't forget to tell the nurse to cut back on your meds.

Thought you said good evening...lol again don't get mad because you made dumb comparisons

Slick

Reaction score
You should focus more on school. You're intelligence is lacking and I bet it's in several areas outside of football.

Slick

Reaction score
There's no need to answer. It's been proven what this team is without him. They end up with the 10th pick
So they look like a losing team now? Is another 10th pick happening with Rush?

Dre11

Reaction score
Since you want to play the "lets not answer the actual question game", i'll do this what was our record in the 5 games Dak started in 2020...it's ok i'll wait

They were 2-3 and end up with the 10th pick without him.