Twitter: Cowboys extend Demarcus Lawrence

aikemirv

Reaction score
And I f you think the money is sitting in Jerry Jones' "investments", you are as well.

Intentionally not, because it renders your claims to be false. It does not go unnoticed.

The "concept" sucks, and it is 100% a false narrative.

Where do you think the money Jones did not spend on a signing bonus for Dak and 2019 salary is sitting?

It does not render my claim false. You don't pay someone on the decline, you pay them on the incline - simple! Just does not help your case

So, you are telling me that if Dak had maintained his 2016 numbers the Jones would not have signed him after 2018?

I have an opinion, you have an opinion as to whether they bundled it. They are just opinions. We are debating because you seem to think your opinion is fact.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
And you, apparently, don't take it seriously enough. Nobody messed anything up. It's business but perhaps that is too serious a subject for you to discuss here.

State your facts so that they can be shot down in flames, again........
I already stated the fact

Rayman70

Reaction score
or does this also mean a player deal is coming? Earl Thomas or maybe someone else? Is there another player or 2 that wants to be traded? To me, it looks like they are freeing up cap for this year in order to go get a couple plyers.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I dont think Dak is the only reason they did this. I smell a player deal coming.

Proof

Reaction score
how did deshaun watson look last night without deandre hopkins? you need the supporting cast? i bet if they asked watson if he wished hopkins was there he'd say yes.

I’m not sure what your point is?
It wasn’t necessary to sign them when they got signed. Zeke is STILL on his rookie deal.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where do you think the money Jones did not spend on a signing bonus for Dak and 2019 salary is sitting?

On the team's books for their salary cap. Not in Jones's pockets.

It does not render my claim false. You don't pay someone on the decline, you pay them on the incline - simple! Just does not help your case

He wasn't "on the decline" that's another false narrative you're failing to push.

So, you are telling me that if Dak had maintained his 2016 numbers the Jones would not have signed him after 2018?

I have an opinion, you have an opinion as to whether they bundled it. They are just opinions. We are debating because you seem to think your opinion is fact.

My opinion is supported by facts. There's the key difference. You're trying to push false narratives and telling me that one season is greater than three. Utter nonsense.

Rayman70

Reaction score
WONDER if we are on the look out for a RT? Worth watching. With Collins on IR we may be looking for a trade for a guy.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I'll give you one to answer:

Tell me how it's good business to pay a backup more than three projected starters?

Floor is yours.
Is that backup of value? Is that backup keeping the 3 projected starters from getting paid?

If the answer is no....which it is in this case....why would you care?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is that backup of value? Is that backup keeping the 3 projected starters from getting paid?

Is a backup more valuable than a starter?

If the answer is no....which it is in this case....why would you care?

What answer is no?

Because there's a thing called a salary cap. Look into it. In case you've missed it, the team is having to rework existing contracts to free up money. Yiu going to turn a blind eye to that too?

It's stupid to pay a ackup more than threee starters, the question is why you're practicing willful ignorance about that fact

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Is a backup more valuable than a starter?

What answer is no?

Because there's a thing called a salary cap. Look into it. In case you've missed it, the team is having to rework existing contracts to free up money. Yiu going to turn a blind eye to that too?

It's stupid to pay a ackup more than threee starters, the question is why you're practicing willful ignorance about that fact
Its stupid to risk your career over alcohol and drugs but one of our projected starters did that and now he doesn't get paid as much as his back up. Value. I don't care with these players get paid. I only care that we can put solid players on the field. As should all fans. JJ & SJ will handle getting everyone under the cap. As to date everyone is under the cap.....so kudos to those guys lol.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its stupid to risk your career over alcohol and drugs but one of our projected starters did that and now he doesn't get paid as much as his back up. Value. I don't care with these players get paid. I only care that we can put solid players on the field. As should all fans. JJ & SJ will handle getting everyone under the cap. As to date everyone is under the cap.....so kudos to those guys lol.

Willful ignorance on full display.

You intentionally ignore the parts you don't like.

That's your own weakness then, don't expect others to have it as well.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Willful ignorance on full display.

You intentionally ignore the parts you don't like.

That's your own weakness then, don't expect others to have it as well.
tenor.gif