Twitter: Cowboys extend Demarcus Lawrence

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

Is that the go-to when confronted with difficult truths?

Rest assured, it's nothing personal with you, I just don't ignore stupid decisions when this team makes them. If you have your, that's your choice.

I praise them for good decisions and criticize bad ones like Crawford.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Is that the go-to when confronted with difficult truths?

Rest assured, it's nothing personal with you, I just don't ignore stupid decisions when this team makes them. If you have your, that's your choice.

I praise them for good decisions and criticize bad ones like Crawford.
Sorry I just think a fan being worried about a player being overpaid but said player is not keeping us from signing other important players is a waste of emotions. I find it humorous. For example you admit Crawford is a valuable player and you could not think of a player that his cap hit was keeping us from signing now or in the past.......soooo; that is kinda silly to me. Now if someone can or will present some evidence now or in the future of a player, any player keeping us from signing a player then i would have an issue with it. Like if I were a Texans fan and I lost a top 3 WR because I wanted to sign Watson (who is not a top 5 QB) to a 40 mil year deal I personally would have a problem with that.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Cool.. So I'll mark you down for no facts to support your assertions.

Moving on.......
Mark it down as ItzKelz is not your butler lol....don't worry you will get the joke in a couple of years. Takes some longer than others.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Mark it down as ItzKelz is not your butler lol....don't worry you will get the joke in a couple of years. Takes some longer than others.

Easy there turbo. Your not that important on the list today.

You are marked down as: Random dude making ludicrous claims, no supporting info.............

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Easy there turbo. Your not that important on the list today.

You are marked down as: Random dude making ludicrous claims, no supporting info.............
Im not important to anyone on this site. I know this and accept. Hit me back in a couple years when you get the joke while you are watering flowers in your rock garden lol

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry I just think a fan being worried about a player being overpaid but said player is not keeping us from signing other important players is a waste of emotions. I find it humorous.

I find it equally “humorous “ when fans feel compelled to shove their heads in the sand when presented with negative information.

For example you admit Crawford is a valuable player and you could not think of a player that his cap hit was keeping us from signing now or in the past.......soooo; that is kinda silly to me.

No. I don’t think Crawford is valuable. He can easily be replaced by a vet minimum player.

“Silly” is asking a question with no answer.

Now if someone can or will present some evidence now or in the future of a player, any player keeping us from signing a player then i would have an issue with it. Like if I were a Texans fan and I lost a top 3 WR because I wanted to sign Watson (who is not a top 5 QB) to a 40 mil year deal I personally would have a problem with that.

Insulated yourself behind that unanswerable question. While presenting an example of a team that actually did manage to sign their quarterback. Two bad misses there.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I find it equally “humorous “ when fans feel compelled to shove their heads in the sand when presented with negative information.

No. I don’t think Crawford is valuable. He can easily be replaced by a vet minimum player.

“Silly” is asking a question with no answer.

Insulated yourself behind that unanswerable question. While presenting an example of a team that actually did manage to sign their quarterback. Two bad misses there.
You don't think Crawford is valuable to our team then why did you say he would be if his pay was different? This conversation could have ended a long time ago lol.

The question could not be answered due to there not being said player you could point to.

They signed only their QB and got rid of the WR. Not smart IMO especially when all he wanted was to be the 4th highest paid WR in the NFL. We are going to sign both our young QB and young WR....a much better way to manage your cap.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Im not important to anyone on this site. I know this and accept. Hit me back in a couple years when you get the joke while you are watering flowers in your rock garden lol

LOL...... I've already kinda put this out of my mind. I doubt I'll be remembering this in a few hours. That might even be stretching it.

Itz, you got nothing. It is what it is.........

ItzKelz

Reaction score
LOL...... I've already kinda put this out of my mind. I doubt I'll be remembering this in a few hours. That might even be stretching it.

Itz, you got nothing. It is what it is.........
What was I supposed to have? Your opinion instead of my own

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You don't think Crawford is valuable to our team then why did you say he would be if his pay was different? This conversation could have ended a long time ago lol.

It was a comment on what the team would do, not what I would do. I've said it's been a mistake keeping him around for years now. And history has proven me right.

The question could not be answered due to there not being said player you could point to.

How is anyone privy to conversations about players a team didn't sign? You let me know of anyone that you know.

They signed only their QB and got rid of the WR. Not smart IMO especially when all he wanted was to be the 4th highest paid WR in the NFL. We are going to sign both our young QB and young WR....a much better way to manage your cap.

The Texans have been making poor decisions for years now, since they turned things over to O'Brien. That goes far beyond 'the quarterback'. Here's some insight for you, go see what they're paying their average left tackle and get back to me.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
What was I supposed to have? Your opinion instead of my own

That's not what I asked for and that's not what you claimed. You claimed Stephen made a mistake with Dak. I said that this was not true and there was no proof of this. I said this was business and encouraged you to state your facts over your opinion that Stephen screwed up. That was your claim so it's yours to prove or defend. I asked you for your justification of that statement and you said that you had already provided that. As I saw no such proof provided, I asked you to provide that info again. At the very least, point out what post, in this thread, you provided that. You avoided the question.

The statement is yours, you own it, you defend it. If you won't or you can't then that's that. It's nothing except opinion but you didn't claim that. You claimed to have already stated the facts, given the proof. That's apparently not true. So here we are, still no facts but at least we have arrived at the point where you admit this is only opinion on your part.

That's fine with me, everybody is entitled to their own opnion. Just not to pass it off as fact.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
It was a comment on what the team would do, not what I would do. I've said it's been a mistake keeping him around for years now. And history has proven me right.

How is anyone privy to conversations about players a team didn't sign? You let me know of anyone that you know.

The Texans have been making poor decisions for years now, since they turned things over to O'Brien. That goes far beyond 'the quarterback'. Here's some insight for you, go see what they're paying their average left tackle and get back to me.
lol no one has ever said that they could not sign a player due to Crawfords contract.

I don't care about the Texans LT. I was only giving an example of an obvious situation were a player was traded instead of risking not being able to sign another player

jblaze2004

Reaction score
They will have to pay him 40 million a year, while Wentz gets 31 or 32? Crazy numbers

Dak has been better than Wentz. Certainly more reliable. Wentz best year his backup went in the game and they didn't miss a beat and won a Superbowl with the back up QB.

Dak > Wentz so far in their career.

Also that is what happens when you continue to wait and the guy continues to perform. Prices go up up and up.

John813

Reaction score
I forgot what the original topic was about skipping to the last page lol.