Cowboys having positive talks with Prescott/France on deal

Brooksey

Reaction score
If you watched the Super Bowl, you would know Mahomes threw a ridiculous INT at the Chiefs 44 yard line early during the 3rd quarter. The 49ers were up 10 - 3 and got the ball at the Chiefs 44 yard line. Yet, the Chiefs defense dug in and kept the 49ers from scoring any points on that drive, thus allowing Mahomes and the offense to make a come back with dink-n-dunk passing and barely squeaking a 3 point victory in overtime thanks to the Chiefs defense holding the 49ers to only 22 points (including overtime).

Pretty much destroys your hateful and ridiculous comments.

Did Mahomes throw two picks inside his own 30 in the first half against the 7th seed? No. Did he have his team down 28-0? No. Dak did the same thing against SF when our defense was lights out two years ago when we lost 23-17.

He was throwing phantom INTt's, seeing ghosts, he's a choking dog.... until he's not.

Flamma

Reaction score
Had Dak not giving them 14 points we might have had a chance in the 4th quarter.
Don't take this the wrong way, because I agree with you. When our team is in trouble, Dak spits the bit. But our D could have helped out. Remember the playoff game between the Jags and Chargers? When Lawrence did his best Dak impression plus some? In the first half, he did worse than any playoff game Dak ever played. Yet their D stood their ground in the second half allowing them to come back and win. Cowboys seem to suck at the end of the season.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Did Mahomes throw two picks inside his own 30 in the first half against the 7th seed? No. Did he have his team down 28-0? No. Dak did the same thing against SF when our defense was lights out two years ago when we lost 23-17.

He was throwing phantom INTt's, seeing ghosts, he's a choking dog.... until he's not.
You would know what choking is. You're hero was the king of choking. His name was changed to choking. lol

Flamma

Reaction score
You would know what choking is. You're hero was the king of choking. His name was changed to choking. lol
Look, I'm not a big Dak fan, but I don't put it all on him. I think Romo did a lot more with less than Dak can do, but our FO don't do anything to support our QB. They didn't do it when he was on a really cheap rookie deal. It's like they're amateurs.

Bottom line is teams like the 49ers and Eagles support their QBs that aren't that good. Purdy, Garoppolo, Wentz, Hurts, none of them are anything special. Yet they went to 4 super bowls. Why is that? Their GM surrounded them with the talent to succeed.

Brooksey

Reaction score
I haven’t had a hero since Tony Dorsett when I was 10 lol. I don’t marry the players like u, I cheer them on if they have a star on the helmet including Dak. We saw him light some teams up last year in the reg season, in the playoffs he’s seeing ghosts. He needs a head doctor

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hopefully the positive talks are him dropping the no trade clause if he has a say in where they send him.