Cowboys having positive talks with Prescott/France on deal

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak's so-called "runner up" status in the MVP voting is a farce.
He got 1 whole vote; Josh Allen got more. Dak had a slightly higher total of other category votes based on his play versus weak teams, but ANY CHANCE of him being MVP ENDED WHEN HE CHOKED AWAY THE PACKERS GAME IN THE PLAYOFFS AT HOME!
Then the rest of the NFL saw the truth about his true abilities and that he continues to choke versus playoff caliber teams that the rest of the Cowboys team can't win for him.
Well, he’ll soon be extended so we get to laugh at your whining for the next few years.

Rayman70

Reaction score
R.9d1d033b0a3a11e071c3753e1081090d

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Prescott has all the money he will ever need already. At least part of him has to be concerned about his on the field legacy, and you have to wonder at times if he doesn’t think about moving on to a team whose FO has more qualified personnel, and/or actually appears to be trying to improve the roster instead of blaming your own salary as to why they can’t. They spend the off-season worried about marketing ahead of football then turn around and blame you when you couldn’t carry the team on your own.

Think about all that for minute and put yourself in his spot. Folks tend to assume he wants to return to Dallas no matter what and I’m not so sure that’s the case, and could be part of why he has not signed as of yet.

He is in the perfect spot to keep his options open and finally stop having to take nearly every bit of the blame for Dallas’ failures, and Stephens ‘draft only’ plan and ‘out of cap space’ cries.
There’s a part of him that may want to move onto a fresh start somewhere else where he’s more appreciated by the fans. He wouldn’t be receiving the amount of hate somewhere else.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I wish all those teams lining up actually had the chance to do it.
You’re just another fan who doesn’t care if the Cowboys are stuck with a castoff as a position. You’ll take any QB but the one we have.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is true, and they would be overpaying for a QB who lacks leadership and success in the post season, in fact many see a choke artist.
Maybe he will overcome it, maybe he's seeing a sports psychologist right now, who knows, I hope so.

One thing is for sure, he's been great against the Giants and Commanders
He doesn’t lack leadership, that’s one of his strongest points. Don’t know where some of you get off that he lacks leadership because his leadership has never been questioned by those respected in the media.

Hardline

Reaction score
You’re just another fan who doesn’t care if the Cowboys are stuck with a castoff as a position. You’ll take any QB but the one we have.
I am a die hard Cowboys fan who would rather throw 10 darts at a dart board hoping to hit a bullseye with a better QB than stick with a QB that will not get any better than he already is. We've seen peak Dak. And it's not going to get any better. I want this team to win a Super Bowl. You want a QB you personally like.
Drafting QB's isn't being stuck with a castoff.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I am a die hard Cowboys fan who would rather throw 10 darts at a dart board hoping to hit a bullseye with a better QB than stick with a QB that will not get any better than he already is. We've seen peak Dak. And it's not going to get any better. I want this team to win a Super Bowl. You want a QB you personally like.
Drafting QB's isn't being stuck with a castoff.
You could be throwing darts for over a decade trying to find a QB better than the one we have. Drafting QBs don’t guarantee anything. If they don’t pan out, you’re stuck bringing in a veteran castoff and wasting more draft picks. With some of you running the team we would end up just like a lot of teams around the league.

leeblair

Reaction score
Well, he’ll soon be extended so we get to laugh at your whining for the next few years.
And you admit that's all you care about:
Not the Cowboys; just Dak.
You're not a fan of the Cowboys. If per chance he ends up somewhere else, you'll be there lying to the fans and spreading your pro-Dak propaganda there.

Hardline

Reaction score
You could be throwing darts for over a decade trying to find a QB better than the one we have. Drafting QBs don’t guarantee anything. If they don’t pan out, you’re stuck bringing in a veteran castoff and wasting more draft picks. With some of you running the team we would end up just like a lot of teams around the league.
My way could end up with an elite Super Bowl winning QB.
Your way gets you bounced out of the first round in the playoffs.
We are already like a lot of teams in the league .

Dak winning a Super Bowl is not going to happen.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
My way could end up with an elite Super Bowl winning QB.
Your way gets you bounced out of the first round in the playoffs.
We are already like a lot of teams in the league .

Dak winning a Super Bowl is not going to happen.
I got news for you buddy, there’s only been ONE elite Super Bowl winning QB drafted since Dak was drafted in 2016 and that’s Patrick Mahomes. Of all the QBs that have been drafted since 2016, Mahomes is the only one with a championship. Some of you think elite Super Bowl winning QBs grow on trees. The Cowboys have only had two QBs in their entire 64 year history win a Super Bowl. Our QB isn’t the problem, it’s the team around him. We’re not going to win CRAP with any QB until we fix the issues with the team, especially the defense.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And you admit that's all you care about:
Not the Cowboys; just Dak.
You're not a fan of the Cowboys. If per chance he ends up somewhere else, you'll be there lying to the fans and spreading your pro-Dak propaganda there.
Never admitted nothing like that. But if it makes you feel better about yourself, go forth and lie. Seems to fit your agenda.

Hardline

Reaction score
I got news for you buddy, there’s only been ONE elite Super Bowl winning QB drafted since Dak was drafted in 2016 and that’s Patrick Mahomes. Of all the QBs that have been drafted since 2016, Mahomes is the only one with a championship. Some of you think elite Super Bowl winning QBs grow on trees. The Cowboys have only had two QBs in their entire 64 year history win a Super Bowl. Our QB isn’t the problem, it’s the team around him. We’re not going to win CRAP with any QB until we fix the issues with the team, especially the defense.
I would've drafted Mahomes.
You would've been satisfied with Alex Smith.
I'm fully aware with the odds of finding an elite QB. You have to keep trying until you find one.

You would have to give Dak a generational RB and the 85 Bears defense to even have a shot at him winning a Super Bowl.

In order for you to have news for me you would have to tell me something that I already didn't know .

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm fully aware with the odds of finding an elite QB. You have to keep trying until you find one.

You would have to give Dak a generational RB and the 85 Bears defense to even have a shot at him winning a QB.
Blinded by hate. Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, it’s all Dak’s fault. :lmao: :lmao:

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Dak's so-called "runner up" status in the MVP voting is a farce.
He got 1 whole vote; Josh Allen got more. Dak had a slightly higher total of other category votes based on his play versus weak teams, but ANY CHANCE of him being MVP ENDED WHEN HE CHOKED AWAY THE PACKERS GAME IN THE PLAYOFFS AT HOME!
Then the rest of the NFL saw the truth about his true abilities and that he continues to choke versus playoff caliber teams that the rest of the Cowboys team can't win for him.
1. MVP is a regular season award.

2. Dak got the 2nd most overall votes, almost doubling Josh Allen's total. He tied for the number of 2nd place votes and got more 3rd place votes than McCaffery.

If there's anything else you dont understand, just Google or simply ask.

GINeric

Reaction score
It's most obvious during the season. When Dak plays well and the cowboys win, cerain posters here avoid this place like the plague. Let the Cowboys lose, and Dak has an average to down game and they are lighting up this message board with complaints about one player like it is the 4th of July. It makes no sense that when your team wins you're not here celebrating with everyone else..almost like you are hoping Dak has a bad game and they lose so you can come here and see that's what I am talking about.

THIS RIGHT HERE!!!!! This is the ONLY fanbase in sports where people who CLAIM to be Cowboys fans, seem disappointed when we win, and seem a bit happy when we lose.

I have never seen real fans of any sports franchise operate in this manner.

I have never seen a fan of a team hide after wins and post all week after losses. These same types of fans NEVER say anything positive about our team and it's players after victories.

There is a certain well known person around here who claims to be a Cowboys fan who loves to flex pictures of crying Eagles coaches.... but yesterday he posted that he hopes we start 0-7. Huh???? What fan does that??

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

You would have to give Dak a generational RB and the 85 Bears defense to even have a shot at him winning a Super Bowl.

In order for you to have news for me you would have to tell me something that I already didn't know .
You would have drafted Mahomes? Yeah, right! :laugh: Dak is way better than Alex Smith. The 49ers moved on from him. You can’t possibly be aware of the odds to be willing to throw darts to try and find a QB better than what we have. You really must think Dak is a complete dud if you think he needs a generational RB and the 85 Bears defense to win a Super Bowl. All he needs is a consistent running game, a solid defense that shows up in the playoffs and a team that doesn’t lead the league in penalties every damn year or comes close to it. No QB is going to win with the garbage defenses we’ve had in the playoffs, not even Mahomes. I have news for you because you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Mr_437

Reaction score
This is where most ppl knew the Dak contract would go. Dak and the Joneses like the partnership, so they should get it done.