Cowboys having positive talks with Prescott/France on deal

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It won't surprise in the least if both parties come to an agreement. My hope is that Dak and his agent are willing to settle for less than they wanted from the start. The fact that Dak came away from his GB playoff attempt so terribly, suggests they should agree to take significantly less.

Last edited:

Hardline

Reaction score
You would have drafted Mahomes? Yeah, right! :laugh: Dak is way better than Alex Smith. The 49ers moved on from him. You can’t possibly be aware of the odds to be willing to throw darts to try and find a QB better than what we have. You really must think Dak is a complete dud if you think he needs a generational RB and the 85 Bears defense to win a Super Bowl. All he needs is a consistent running game, a solid defense that shows up in the playoffs and a team that doesn’t lead the league in penalties every damn year or comes close to it. No QB is going to win with the garbage defenses we’ve had in the playoffs, not even Mahomes. I have news for you because you don’t know what you’re talking about.
Yes. I would've drafted Mahomes. Dak is better than Alex Smith. That's not saying much. You are the type that wants to win the lottery but won't buy tickets.

Then you make my exact point about a strong running game and a great defense. You agree with me .

Until you can tell me something that I already didn't know about then you have no news for me.

The QB position is the most important position in football. A great one can carry a team.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yes. I would've drafted Mahomes. Dak is better than Alex Smith. That's not saying much. You are the type that wants to win the lottery but won't buy tickets.

Then you make my exact point about a strong running game and a great defense. You agree with me .

Until you can tell me something that I already didn't know about then you have no news for me.

The QB position is the most important position in football. A great one can carry a team.
Sure, you would’ve drafted Mahomes. :rolleyes: You claimed Dak needs a generational RB and the 85 Bears defense. You’re trying to make it seem like he sucks. Dude get real! He needs a consistent running game and a solid defense in the playoffs like what most teams and QBs need to advance. Mahomes is the only QB in the league that can carry a team, but even he can only carry his team so far. He got destroyed in the Super Bowl against Tampa a few years ago. KC lost six games last season. They had their struggles, especially at WR, but came together in the playoffs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I said he needs a consistent running game and a solid defense. You claimed he needs a generational RB and the 85 Bears defense. You’re trying to make it sound like he sucks. :rolleyes: So much for me making your exact point. Lol

leeblair

Reaction score
1. MVP is a regular season award.

2. Dak got the 2nd most overall votes, almost doubling Josh Allen's total. He tied for the number of 2nd place votes and got more 3rd place votes than McCaffery.

If there's anything else you dont understand, just Google or simply ask.

Josh Allen is the ONLY PLAYER other than Lamar Jackson who got a vote for MVP.
SO THE TRUTH IS THAT JOSH ALLEN IS THE RUNNER UP MVP.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Yet of all the QBs in the last 28 he has had the most success even if it didn't result in getting to the promise land (neck in neck with Romo). Even with that, what you stated doesn't justify why certain posters disappear when the team does well and show up 10 fold when they don't (not if you call yourself a fan).

DallasInDC

Reaction score
THIS RIGHT HERE!!!!! This is the ONLY fanbase in sports where people who CLAIM to be Cowboys fans, seem disappointed when we win, and seem a bit happy when we lose.

I have never seen real fans of any sports franchise operate in this manner.

I have never seen a fan of a team hide after wins and post all week after losses. These same types of fans NEVER say anything positive about our team and it's players after victories.

There is a certain well known person around here who claims to be a Cowboys fan who loves to flex pictures of crying Eagles coaches.... but yesterday he posted that he hopes we start 0-7. Huh???? What fan does that??
There was another on here yesterday who said they hope we go 0-17 over the next 3 years be cause maybe we get a knew GM as a result...our fanbase is absolutely crazy.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Josh Allen is the ONLY PLAYER other than Lamar Jackson who got a vote for MVP.
SO THE TRUTH IS THAT JOSH ALLEN IS THE RUNNER UP MVP.
You're welcome to your opinion but in the history of NFL MVP voting they've ranked players by total votes, not the amount of 1st place votes.

Good luck on getting that changed, just because you dont like Dak.

rambo2

Reaction score

Dak is a very good qb. He isn't one that you would want to get rid of. A good strategy would be to sign Dak and Lamb and trade Parsons. Provided that you get outstanding draft picks for Parsons.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
It won't surprise in the least if both parties come to an agreement. My hope is that Dak and his agent are willing to settle for less than they wanted from the start. The fact that Dak came away from his GB playoff attempt so terribly, suggests they should agree to take significantly less.
What would you consider significantly less? How much per season?