Cowboys having positive talks with Prescott/France on deal

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Again, what would be the difference between that and what the Cowboys have done for the last 28 years? Nothing.

Clearly the answer is give Dak $60M per year. SMH
That is one thing I cannot understand about KJJ. He says the team is flawed all over the place, the defense, the running game, the coach, the owner and that no QB could win with this team, but, yeah, lets pay Dak tons of money to not be able to win with this team. What kind of logic is that?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Again, what would be the difference between that and what the Cowboys have done for the last 28 years? Nothing.

We know that Dak gets us to the post season. All it takes is one streak to get a ring. Dak gives us the best shot to do that until proven otherwise.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I am a die hard Cowboys fan who would rather throw 10 darts at a dart board hoping to hit a bullseye with a better QB than stick with a QB that will not get any better than he already is. We've seen peak Dak. And it's not going to get any better. I want this team to win a Super Bowl. You want a QB you personally like.
Drafting QB's isn't being stuck with a castoff.
Why wouldn’t it get better? The issue Dak has is getting over this playoff hump. Why would someone assume he never would or can?

rambo2

Reaction score
That is one thing I cannot understand about KJJ. He says the team is flawed all over the place, the defense, the running game, the coach, the owner and that no QB could win with this team, but, yeah, lets pay Dak tons of money to not be able to win with this team. What kind of logic is that?
They have the money to pay Dak and Lamb and they can trade Parsons for good compensation.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

The difference between us and a lot of the other teams is we’re consistently making the playoffs. I prefer to have a chance than sitting home every year.