Cowboys having positive talks with Prescott/France on deal

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What makes you say that logically
Absolutely nothing. I’m just not a fan of the whole “well no one has ever done it” narrative. No 6th round pick from Michigan ever won a ring until it was done.

You can literally create a bunch of “never been done” narratives.

If Dak fails next season it won’t be because of history it will be because he simply isn’t good enough.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He did give up. He gave up more points in the first half than the defense did and ensured the game was over at halftime.
He never gave up, but our defense gave up on the Packers opening possession, giving up a 15 play drive that resulted in a TD. The game was over at that point. Dak gave them a TD on a pick-six and our defense gave up the rest. We couldn’t stop them. We couldn’t even hold them to an FG.

davidr295

Reaction score
Absolutely nothing. I’m just not a fan of the whole “well no one has ever done it” narrative. No 6th round pick from Michigan ever won a ring until it was done.

If Dak fails next season it won’t be because of history it will be because he simply isn’t good enough.
I really do hope your right but can't run a franchise on hope

davidr295

Reaction score

Have to accept reality at some point. History is tuff to overcome

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
The deadline is a month away, so what happened to deadlines make deals?

Does it make sense to sign a older qb now, when 25 is supposed to be a blow up year?
Does it make this season seem even dumber??
Most of the team on 1 year deals lol, none of this makes any sense.
Deadline is actually next march before the leauge year is over.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There was another on here yesterday who said they hope we go 0-17 over the next 3 years be cause maybe we get a new GM as a result...our fanbase is absolutely crazy.
:lmao2:

I have only one thing to say to the member believing that possibility:

ha.