Cowboys joke at NFL Honors

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not ....... she sets their playing with all the money knowing her husband is sleeping with girls younger than their grandchildren and abandoning his children out of wedlock.

She is part of it.
why because she's married to Jerry? She knows what he does and still lives with him. I have no sympathy for her. She stays for the money. Sell some old baggy butt ladies' jeans, Gene. :D
Different strokes, different folks. I blame people for what they do themselves, not those who happen to be associated with them through marriage or blood. My opinion will change when video surfaces of Gene doing exactly what Jones has been doing. Or worse.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't care for her either, she got herself a rich man...goofy as all hell, but one damn good GM of the Dallas (shut your mouth) Cowboys!

Pass Jerry another round of some 7th seed year old whiskey.
Well. I guess no one is confusing Gene Jones for Tammy Wynette. :laugh:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Different strokes, different folks. I blame people for what they do themselves, not those who happen to be associated with them through marriage or blood. My opinion will change when video surfaces of Gene doing exactly what Jones has been doing. Or worse.
And then she has to try and raise her son...you know, the math whiz, born with a silver tongue.

Poor lady...she most likely did not even want to attend anyway. lol.

But at least they are talking about..."him"...not really the Cowboys, so he is doing his job.

He has no shame.

kumizi

Reaction score
Good

After getting BLOWED OUT by GB at home as a big favorite, they deserve to be made fun of all off-season.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And then she has to try and raise her son...you know, the math whiz, born with a silver tongue.

Poor lady...she most likely did not even want to attend anyway. lol.

But at least they are talking about..."him"...not really the Cowboys, so he is doing his job.

He has no shame.
Jerry Jones would have fit in perfectly on the series Shameless. No need to know how to act. He could have played himself and won multiple Emmys.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry Jones would have fit in perfectly on the series Shameless. No need to know how to act. He could have played himself and won multiple Emmys.
Well, the bad news, or good, I don't know...

a rich lifestyle with friends and family but cannot connect to others outside of the circle...like football... there he is.

Smiling on the big stage doing his job at our expense and love of the Cowboys.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
lol...you're asking that poster for a legit answer? When you are in love with a player, you will not get anything but "go find another team if you don't like my lover"!

See his response, I knew better.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Rent Free. Several teams haven't done a thing in ages, but only one team is criticized for it. Rent Free.
Those teams didn't have the talent to win at least 2 Super Bowls in the last decade, maybe more, but for an owner who sabotages his own team year after year.