Twitter: Cowboys officially place Zeke on Reserve/Did not report list

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tag him and ride him like a rented mule. Run him so much his wheels fall off then punt him. Time to put this ingrate in the rear view. #NoMoreMeToo

And stupid stuff like this is exactly why Zeke is in the right with his holdout. Why would I come play for a team that I know is about to do something shady crap like this to me? You sound like a hypocrite

Jipper

Reaction score
And stupid stuff like this is exactly why Zeke is in the right with his holdout. Why would I come play for a team that I know is about to do something shady crap like this to me? You sound like a hypocrite

simple answer....bc he has a contract for 2 years that is worth 12 million

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
simple answer....bc he has a contract for 2 years that is worth 12 million

Last year of his contract. The team decided to slap on that 5th year option, Zeke didn’t ask for that. He’s in his last year as far as I’m concerned.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Last year of his contract. The team decided to slap on that 5th year option, Zeke didn’t ask for that. He’s in his last year as far as I’m concerned.
did he agree to the terms of his rookie contract? ANSWER, YES. He either plays or loses money. He and his agent knew when they signed the deal that the 5th year option was a possibility. No excuse for Zeke.Its bad for everyone.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score

He didn't? Maybe he should have asked to be drafted in the 2nd round then.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
did he agree to the terms of his rookie contract? ANSWER, YES. He either plays or loses money. He and his agent knew when they signed the deal that the 5th year option was a possibility. No excuse for Zeke.Its bad for everyone.

No what’s bad is you and the other fans who want to play this franchise tag game and run the wheels off Zeke then toss him instead of paying him. Screw that.

aria

Reaction score
And yet you say clown stuff like “he’s a man and signed his contract so honor it”. Didn’t the cowboys just cut Hurns the other day? I could have sworn he signed a 2 year deal though, so why did the cowboys not HONOR their contract? Oh right I forgot it’s only the players you guys want to have this blind loyalty. The FO can do whatever they want though right :laugh:
What in gods holy name are you blathering about? What on earth does what you quoted me as saying have to do with your response?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What in gods holy name are you blathering about? What on earth does what you quoted me as saying have to do with your response?

Lol exactly you don’t have a response so you completely avoid my question. Answer the question. Why is it okay for the team to not honor contracts and cut players but players should honor their contracts?

aria

Reaction score
Lol exactly you don’t have a response so you completely avoid my question. Answer the question. Why is it okay for the team to not honor contracts and cut players but players should honor their contracts?
I will, I just want to know what my quote has to
do with your question? There’s plenty of other quotes you could have used that would make more sense, it’s odd you chose that one.

aria

Reaction score

Anyways, to answer your question so according to you the Cowboys can sign Zeke for 4-5 years for all the money he wants and then cut him without any repercussions?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I will, I just want to know what my quote has to
do with your question? There’s plenty of other quotes you could have used that would make more sense, it’s odd you chose that one.

I literally just grabbed the message of yours that was on the page I was on currently. Now for the third time can you answer my question?

links18

Reaction score
Im not sure how anyone could be confused by this. Zeke touched the ball almost 400 times last year. He was our leading receiver and the league leading rusher 2 out of 3 years. We all know how our offense works and it wont work without him.

Hes a generational player and wants to get paid before his body cant take it.

And he sees the organization having to dole out at least two other big paydays before his current contract is up.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Anyways, to answer your question so according to you the Cowboys can sign Zeke for 4-5 years for all the money he wants and then cut him without any repercussions?

Nope. All they gotta do is wait til the guaranteed money is gone and then cut him and Zeke doesn’t get anything more. But that’s not honoring a contract is it?

aria

Reaction score
I literally just grabbed the message of yours that was on the page I was on currently. Now for the third time can you answer my question?
Well try to make more sense, I can’t read your mind and using quotes that are irrelevant to your question doesn’t help.