Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Chuma Edoga

Brooksey

Reaction score

giphy.gif

fivetwos

Reaction score
No one can figure out the plan because there isnt one. It goes no further beyond evaluating every player on a case by case basis and determining if they are worth the cost or not, with little regard for what they need to win….not that they would know what that was if the answer was handed to them.

Really….it’s always about if they won’t play for cheap, they don’t bother.

How is that sustainable? How are you supposed to improve when you’re competing with teams that have a limited window to win?

If they want to rebuild, fine…rebuild. Seems they want to half *** two situations and claim to be competitive while they purge dead money mistakes of the past.

If there was actually some master grand plan that they were all proud of, there would be NO way they wouldn’t have said so already. It’s about constant attempts to validate that they know what they are doing.

Mr_437

Reaction score
If the Cowboys scouting scouting department is on point Chuma Edoga will not make the '24 season roster.
LT - #24 (1st round pick), Edoga, Richards
RT - Steele, Waletzko

Edgoa's play at LT, may be the bar Richards has to clear to make the roster. After a redshirt year and a offseason to improve will Asim be able to take over the backup LT spot?

Rayman70

Reaction score
If Edoga see's the field Dak better learn how to get rid of the ball and duck in about 2 seconds.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Unless we draft like we are the 85 Bears, this is setting up to be a very long year and might get hard to watch.

Mikexike

Reaction score
Unless we draft like we are the 85 Bears, this is setting up to be a very long year and might get hard to watch.
I might actually enjoy the destruction lol.

I've had enough of hope just to be disappointed in the playoffs.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I might actually enjoy the destruction lol.

I've had enough of hope just to be disappointed in the playoffs.
Lol...Yeah if we are 3-14 this year we will at least be consistent come playoff time (we suck). Instead of being unbearably pissed off at an early exit, we will be scanning the NFL prospects with relish with the 3rd pick in the draft!

Carson

Reaction score
Lol...Yeah if we are 3-14 this year we will at least be consistent come playoff time (we suck). Instead of being unbearably pissed off at an early exit, we will be scanning the NFL prospects with relish with the 3rd pick in the draft!
I can promise you they won’t finish 3-14 and have a top 5 pick.

We likely stay in that 8-9/9-8 realm and they won’t blow it up and get a middle tier pick once again

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We will own free agency next year.

Aven8

Reaction score
They must be trying to get Dak into an injury designation…..;)